Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Shop Talk - Reviews - Polls > Member Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2007, 08:08 PM
I have a seeeeecret project

Default th3_0n3's review on the Spyder Competition pants

Here's my Spyder Competition pants review:

I went to my local shop to buy some playing pants since I neede some and I came across the Spyder pants. The pants look cuaght my attention and I soon found myself wondering about how they would fit and if they are made out of strong material. So I tried them on and they fit very comfortibly on me. I ran around a bit and found myself buying them in no time. When I got home I looked at them and thought the look was very easy to the eye but also very cool looking. They have a simple design but it's a really nice fit with any other design on any jersey. So I decided to go outside and slide a bit to test their strength. The pants didn't tear at all. When sliding, I noticed that I wasn't hurting when I hit the ground. The padding on the pants were enough to coushin you when you hit the ground but they weren't over-padded. I'd recommend them to anyone who needs new pants. They are cheap but they get the job done perfectly.

HAS NO TEAM!!
Old 09-08-2007, 04:47 PM
Quest

Default Re: th3_0n3's review on the Spyder Competition pants

Thanks for the review. I'm looking for some new pants. Let me know how they have held up since purchase.