Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2006, 07:58 PM
makin my way to the top of the food chain.

Default so im beeing harrassed and wanted your input

ok so i am beein harrassed by some punk punk everday and was wondering what you guys would do about it, i already basically made up my mind on what im gonna do, but i wanted your views.

so heres the story:
basically to make it short ill leave out the details and get to the point. basically an ex girlfriends punk freinds (we dont like each other very much) were talkin trash about me sayin they were gonna beat my ass , so i told her (i couldnt tell them directly because i didnt have there number or anything) they should shut up before i take it seriously and **** them up. she didnt like me talkin crap very much so she hung up on me, i didnt care because i dont want to talk to her anyways. so somone calls back and its (well call him bob) bob and his friend (well call him shorty) shorty. they start cussin at me at random and telling me to leave my ex alone, but the thing is she wont leave me alone. so i convince them and they call back saying sorry and they believe me over her. so im very angry becasue its 2 AM and there waking up my whole house with there little "prank" calls. sooo im like your sorry? i hope you feel like complete ****s right now because you dont just call me at 2 AM talk **** and then say your sorry and everythings cool. ive been calm threw this whole convo for your sakes, if you EVER talk **** like that again ill beat both your asses. so they keep calling back everyday doing nothing but cussing me out and i dont care i just stopped answereign the phone and hang up on them. ill be seeing all tof them in a couple weeks (they live in indiana not michigan) and they say there gonna beat me up or sumthin gay like that but the both of them put together still makes them smaller than me. i didnt care much basically and i would just mop the floor with them inf they tried anything but then they called my house when i wasnt home. my mom answered the phone and they began cussing at her and saying nasty things about me, now that flatt out pissed me AND my friend jake off. it looks as if theres gonna be a big ass woopin in the future if they dont knock it off, adults have been wanrded as well and were told to do sumthing before we come there for the planned event and end up pounding them to a pulp. so basically im just wonderin for the sake of conversation, what would you guys do?
Old 02-05-2006, 08:07 PM
You're a noob.

Default Re: so im beeing harrassed and wanted your input

completely forget about it.

if they keep calling you...call the authorities and they will shut up
Old 02-05-2006, 08:10 PM

dont fight....please. Thats lame. There are plenty of things you can do other than fighting. When you fight, you go down to their level...thats no good.
2k2 OSKUSA.
Old 02-05-2006, 08:18 PM

no im pretty sure there gonna be banned anyways and i wont see there faces, the only way i would fight is if they actually grew a pair and came up to me and tried to do sumthing.
Old 02-05-2006, 08:23 PM
Banned

lol yea dont fight show up at their house wit ur PB gun and own their asses. even if its not right to fight they talked **** to your mom also. thats not kool by any means. if u just call the police they will think your a ***** (I said they will) and then just keep bugging u. plus the cops arent gonna do nothing but tell them to stop. once u show them u can fight then they will back off. just my 3 cents.
Old 02-05-2006, 08:25 PM
Resident *******

You already know my opinion. For the rest of you that weren't in that convo, been there done that: don't fight, it makes **** way worse.

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 02-05-2006, 08:31 PM

ya ive been talkin to red about it. basically that was what ive been saying tho covert, these punks dont care about what ppl tell them and theyll just keep calling. they wont shut up until i do sumthing about it like beat him to a pulp. it will teach him i mean im going to kick his ass when i say im gonna kick his ass. itll make him think twice about doing such things again. BUT thats probably not gonna happen because liek i said earlier he proabbly wont even be there and if he is ill make sure he starts somthing first and itll just be called self defense on my part when hes pickin himself up off the floor.
Old 02-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewizz124
ya ive been talkin to red about it. basically that was what ive been saying tho covert, these punks dont care about what ppl tell them and theyll just keep calling. they wont shut up until i do sumthing about it like beat him to a pulp. it will teach him i mean im going to kick his ass when i say im gonna kick his ass. itll make him think twice about doing such things again. BUT thats probably not gonna happen because liek i said earlier he proabbly wont even be there and if he is ill make sure he starts somthing first and itll just be called self defense on my part when hes pickin himself up off the floor.
Thats ma boi. dont start nuthin there wont be nuthin. Self defense is the key. IMO..cops dotn do nuthing anyway. perosnally i dont like cops. they pulled me over on my Goped and iw asnt happy.lol. they will jsut tell them to stop. they might stop for like a day then theyll be back on ur case in no time. if they dont come then that;ll be even better. cause if they do and they start something then ur both getting kicked out. and thats no fun.
Old 02-05-2006, 08:39 PM

i dont care if i get kicked out and my parents told the adults that me and jake dont care so they better do sumthing about "bob" before "bob" and the posers starts crap with us there because it will get ugly fast. but im just gonna sit back and play it cool because i doubt any of them will say jack because its gonna be me and two other huge guys hangin out, and there all tiny. but if they build up the nerve to do anything there screwed.

*OH SIDNOTE*
my dads a cop and the kids were dumb enouhg to leave a message o nmy machine and tell there names. so my dads workin on getting these kids fined for harassment.
Old 02-05-2006, 08:45 PM
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was

Fight dirty, use a lead pipe.