Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2007, 08:55 PM

Default apex

i want to get a mounted apex sight and i know i can get the apex adapter at the under ground mod shop but where can i get the sight?

ps.is the Trinity Universal Barrel Aim Point
as good as the apex or better?
Old 08-05-2007, 09:56 AM
MR2 X-style

Default Re: apex

I don't think your getting your answer because no-one knows wat you are trying to ask?

There is an APEX barrel system. That which the adaptor you mentioned above allows you to attach the tip to other flat barrels if you prefer a longer barrel or even shorter barrel than what comes with the APEX system. The APEX barrel system is comparable to the Tippmann Flatline Barrel System and puts a backspin on the paintball when it exits the barrel and causes the ball to float aloft longer and go farther distances.

The trinity universal barrel aim point is just an M4 front sight. So it is completely different than the APEX.

So unless you are just using different terminology, if you discuss APEX in this forum, 99% of the people here are going to think you are referring to the APEX barrel sytem.

So are you just looking for a front sight and that is it???
Old 08-06-2007, 04:36 PM

yes i am only looking for the front sight where can i get that?
Old 08-06-2007, 04:38 PM

and is the triangle thing on your gun just a sight to then?
Old 08-06-2007, 05:47 PM
Life is peachy

Yes I think you are just refuring to a sight as well, eather the M4 or M16, wich are basicaly the same. They dont have anything to do with the apex itself there a different accessory(?Spelling?) all together. You can buy them all over I get most of my stuff on ebay for less then half price, lots of peple buy through special ops paintball, Im in Canada and alot of the populare ones are Rap 4, adrenogear LTD, paintball gear canada. Im not sure in the US but someone will know, RAP 4 and Special Ops are US companies.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim and shady
Yes I think you are just refuring to a sight as well, eather the M4 or M16, wich are basicaly the same. They dont have anything to do with the apex itself there a different accessory(?Spelling?) all together. You can buy them all over I get most of my stuff on ebay for less then half price, lots of peple buy through special ops paintball, Im in Canada and alot of the populare ones are Rap 4, adrenogear LTD, paintball gear canada. Im not sure in the US but someone will know, RAP 4 and Special Ops are US companies.
ya i am canadian to.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:31 PM
Grammar Nazi in training

the first thing that comes to mind when i hear apex, is............ CHEATER BARREL! it really is.

Pilot Owner's Club Member #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSiv_Force
Here is the ultimate How Not to get bruises..........................
DONT GET HIT
My Photobucket photography Album
Old 08-06-2007, 08:41 PM

Hey 2378, here are some links:

Frontsight and other stuff from RAP4

Opsgear also calls it a frontsight post

Trinity calls it a "Barrel AimPoint" to further confuse everyone.

Good luck and have fun with these. Personally I won't take them off once I mounted them onto a barrel I like. Its a friggin hassle to realign it again. Also, most short M4s these days have done away with the frontsight posts because they were insufficient to begin with when Eugene Stoner designed them for the AR15 - so your M4 mod won't look less impressive without one.

If you're going to get one, make sure you get sight paint and apply a little onto the side of the sight post facing you. Original M16/M4 frontsight posts have a tiny promethium capsule that helps the shooter aim at night, I'm not sure these products have them. It will help greatly in low light conditions - that's if your frontsight post isn't purely for cosmetic purposes.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darth massacre
Hey 2378, here are some links:

Frontsight and other stuff from RAP4

Opsgear also calls it a frontsight post

Trinity calls it a "Barrel AimPoint" to further confuse everyone.

Good luck and have fun with these. Personally I won't take them off once I mounted them onto a barrel I like. Its a friggin hassle to realign it again. Also, most short M4s these days have done away with the frontsight posts because they were insufficient to begin with when Eugene Stoner designed them for the AR15 - so your M4 mod won't look less impressive without one.

If you're going to get one, make sure you get sight paint and apply a little onto the side of the sight post facing you. Original M16/M4 frontsight posts have a tiny promethium capsule that helps the shooter aim at night, I'm not sure these products have them. It will help greatly in low light conditions - that's if your frontsight post isn't purely for cosmetic purposes.
what is sight paint?
Old 08-07-2007, 07:07 AM

and these sight actually work right they will help me aim they are not just for looks?