Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Tourney Talk > Players' Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2007, 09:24 AM
sparky81

Default Skirmish- Battle for Berlin

This will be my first scenario game at Skirmish. Any helpful information would be apreciated.

Everything You Want To know About a VS Series Gun

Free The WM3

www.our-kot.com Paintball Forums * We are the Heroes of Hypocrisy
Old 07-25-2007, 05:21 PM
WILL PB FOR BEER

Default Re: Skirmish- Battle for Berlin

get a full helmet-type head shield
i was shot more times in the back of the head then i care to remember
when ever you get a large group of people to play, and you probably are, comm. and fire discipline go right out the window.
not to mention it is very hard to I.D. people so fratricide runs ramped.
god luck and WATCH YOUR TAIL, LOL
45/45 carbon HPA tank
backup....
MR2
Reloader B
14" J&J
45/45 tank
30mm red dot

NIGHTVISION USER
Old 07-25-2007, 10:56 PM
Mo Anam Cara (friend of my soul)

Default Re: Skirmish- Battle for Berlin

BFB is a better game than Normandy because there's typically less players...to about 1300~ish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythefoot
get a full helmet-type head shield
Not really needed but is a good idea. I wore my Invisions and got great head-coverage but because of the weather, you'll want to take a second set of thermals because regardless of what manufacturers say, you WILL fog up...

when ever you get a large group of people to play, and you probably are, comm. and fire discipline go right out the window.
Agreed. I play with our team and we use Radios to communicate back and forth. Make sure you use the PTT feature and NOT VOX. tape or glue the PTT switch in place because you'll never really use the VOX feature. Also a word from the wise...SON'T SCREAM INTO THE MICROPHONE. No one will hear **** and everyone will just get pissed off at you. The key to a team's success is communication...maximize your efforts.

not to mention it is very hard to I.D. people so fratricide runs ramped.
Not really. The Germans are bedded (typically at Tippmann Castle) and the allies/soviets assail it. Your odds are typically 2 or 3-1 in favor of the allies/soviets. Unless you are on some ******d "mission" just shoot at those who are shooting at you...lol. If you are German, take the towers in the castle. They are hard to reach from the ground at the treeline and if you are allied/soviet, DON'T GO IN THE BACK-WAY OF THE CASTLE!!! It's a KILL-zone. You'll be lit up so badly, you'll feel like the Japanese dude in the movie Armageddon...the one pelted with the hail...lol.

god luck and WATCH YOUR TAIL, LOL
Leap-frog technique. One fires while one reloads and vice versa. "Covering fire" while team mates move up their positions. Take a rain poncho and some gallon-sized ziplocks for your hopper. It rains like nothing for this game...wet...but awesome.