Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Shop Talk - Reviews - Polls > Shop Talk > Air Systems
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2007, 05:44 PM
MattWilson#17

Smile thinking about getting a new tank...have a couple question first though

ok so im thinking of moving to a 68/45 because i need a few more shots than i get from my 3000.but i want a tank that is lighter and smaller than the crossy i have now..so i was wondering if any of you had any expirence with the crossfire tanks and the newer dxs and cp tanks so i could maybe get your comarison of the two(or any other tanks that yall know are light and smaller)?also are there any advantages to running low pressure on my pmr?iv looked into it and it doesnt seem to make any difference with the pmr,but i have no expirence with lp tanks.thanks in advance for your help
Old 06-26-2007, 08:07 PM
Gun Whore Extraodinair......113 And Counting

Default Re: thinking about getting a new tank...have a couple question first though

Don't get a LP tank unless your running a angel, everything else will run off of HP.

I have two 68/4500 crossfire tanks now, one HP, one LP and I wouldn't use anything else, the reg is the best i have ever used. The downside is there heavy.

My cousin has a CP 68/4500 now and there is a noticeable difference in weight, its also alittle shorter i think. Can't say anything about the reg on it though, he messed up his ACL in his knee and can't play right now.

Back to gun whoring.....

armedfuture (8:12:32 PM): I'm a big angel
paintball6684 (8:16:09 PM): more like out of control, raging ginger
armedfuture (8:16:40 PM): noooooooo...........
Old 06-26-2007, 09:22 PM
*Offical Gun Whore*

Default Re: thinking about getting a new tank...have a couple question first though

I have two crossfire tanks right now and i love em the best regs on the market imo
armedfuture (3:00:47 AM): I feel like a woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred76 View Post
Uh, no we're not. We're pretty much ****ed.
^ my thoughts exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by druid View Post
well...one must change his Kilt daily because like wearing underwear for more than one day is just..........nasty......
Old 06-27-2007, 08:17 AM
MattWilson#17

yeah i have a crossfire and its a great tank but im going to get a 4500 and wanted something maybe lighter and smaller
Old 07-01-2007, 08:13 AM
<== that is my baby

if you want a lighter tank then get a 45ci 4500psi crossfire tank. there are smaller and lighter then the 68ci and i got like 800-900 shots out of it with my PMR stock. but if you need more shots, then that get the 68ci. I get about 1300 out of a 68ci tank.
Old 07-01-2007, 08:21 AM
Quest

If you don't plan on playing rec. ball outside of play at the field I would get a 45/4500. Smaller and lighter and you don't need 1200 shots per game..If you do, that must mean you're not paying for paint. Just refill after each game and you're set with a smaller and lighter setup and imo more comfortable.
Old 07-01-2007, 10:09 AM
MattWilson#17

so a 45/45 should get pretty much the same amount of shots as my 68/30..correct?i actually was lookikng to get more shots and a smaller tank.like a 68/45 that is lighter and/or smaller than my crossfire.