Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Mechanical Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2007, 07:00 AM
New Guy

Angry Help!!

my gun is not working............
i went paintballing and the balls would just fall out of the barrel so i emailed spyder and they said that the ball detent or stopper is missing?
so i looked on ym gun and there was nowere for the ball stopper to go in my gun? can anyone show me a picture of there or tell me why my balls are falling out of my barrel?
Old 06-20-2007, 07:54 AM

Default Re: Help!!

It is the little black rubber thing there should be a hole when you take the feedneck off and it should be there if you have one.

Xbox Live: Cal3bH
Old 06-20-2007, 08:07 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

The ball detent should be located somewhere near where the balls fall into the gun from the loader. It'll look like a little black rubber nub and it's primary purpose is the stop the balls from rolling too far forward. Usually, you can stick your finger down the feedneck and feel them. (Please do this with the air off your gun and the gun turned off!)

If it's not there, you can get replacements, or upgrade to what is called a "Timmy detent" which is the same thing, but a bit stiffer.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:37 PM
I now see how redundant this name is......

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingshadow

If it's not there, you can get replacements, or upgrade to what is called a "Timmy detent" which is the same thing, but a bit stiffer.
could you give a link to where i could buy a timmy detent. mine broke a while back, and i havent played in a while, and so havent needed to replace it.

its amazing how 'no' is the same in so many languages, but its the one word so few people can understand.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:54 PM

http://www.sakworldpaintball.com/bobloinbade3.html

There are some.

Xbox Live: Cal3bH
Old 06-20-2007, 11:00 PM
*Offical Gun Whore*

U might also check at ur local pb shop too when I needed some my shop had them.
armedfuture (3:00:47 AM): I feel like a woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred76 View Post
Uh, no we're not. We're pretty much ****ed.
^ my thoughts exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by druid View Post
well...one must change his Kilt daily because like wearing underwear for more than one day is just..........nasty......
Old 06-21-2007, 07:14 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderFan
could you give a link to where i could buy a timmy detent. mine broke a while back, and i havent played in a while, and so havent needed to replace it.
Well, I could spend the morning looking for them for you, but I'm lazy - and have to go to my parents to set up their internet. They're FINALLY coming into the 21st century....

As much as I hate just giving the standard "search" answer, I honestly have to be leaving in a few minutes, so here goes....In the sales threads, there is a place that says "Good and Bad Sellers" or something like that - it's stickied, so look at the top. Click that forum and check out all the stores listed there. Then you can search those stores for them.

A faster way might be to go to Froogle.com, or even Google.com and type in Timmy detents and see where it takes you.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:17 PM
New Guy

Ive been having the same problem, the problem ive had is a broken o ring on the striker bolt. Do you feel or see CO2 leaking from anywhere? My CO2 was leaking from where u cock the gun. Check to see if thats ur problem. I still havent solved my problem though cuz i cant get the Striker bolt out it won't go out the back of the marker, I think the striker bolt is to big. If anyone have any suggestions plz help me.