Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2006, 06:14 PM
Has Been

Default Re: Official Flame Therapy

so im trading my DM on the Nation...or vike.. BSnation... and there are these nubs that are driving me crazy, saying they wont ship first, or are offering there stock ions for my DM...straight up...

ARG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:01 PM
RaWr

I should start working I have been here for 3 hours and havent done much outside of organize my desk.
"If society is tranquil, it is not because it is conscious of its strength and its well-being, but because it fears its weakness and its infirmities; a single effort may cost it its life. Everyone feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure."
Old 09-14-2006, 01:00 PM
(spyderkid946)

uhhh!!!! i hate girls there soooo stupid.like they have to make a huge deal out of nothing. then you say there being unreasonable and there like umm no you just dont get it. then there like **girly voice** uhh i hate drama its so stupid**/girly voice*
well then why the hell do you have to make such a big deal about **** then.
uhh! /rant
w.e
no affence to any girls reading this.

so then i missed the bus today to go home from school. pretty much sums up my week right there.
Old 09-14-2006, 01:57 PM
In Heaven with the Goodie Goodies dressed in white

okay this pissed me off and sorta screwed up my room a little but it was funny. Okay so this morning apparently my sister like turned off my alarm, and snuck in my room with the hose going threw the window, she then turned it on full blast and soaked my and woke my up. Not the best way to start the day
Old 09-14-2006, 02:00 PM
Fluent in Stroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbfreak3221
okay this pissed me off and sorta screwed up my room a little but it was funny. Okay so this morning apparently my sister like turned off my alarm, and snuck in my room with the hose going threw the window, she then turned it on full blast and soaked my and woke my up. Not the best way to start the day
kick the ***** in the throat. that is not cool at all...

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Old 09-14-2006, 02:05 PM
In Heaven with the Goodie Goodies dressed in white

haha...

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.
Old 09-14-2006, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbfreak3221
Theres only one way to get her back, when she's asleep steal her money and buy paintball gear.
Old 09-15-2006, 08:38 AM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

cheap german furniture sucks for skating on! we found a closet out by the dumpsters (already broken down into sheets) and we built a box (well, the base was there, so we just flipped it upside down and added longer legs) and tried using the doors for ramps (transfer off of stairs and stuff) but its like cheap porous stuff, so it bends REALLY easy. plywood is UBER expensive here, so we have to try and get some from the shop teacher at school (schools closing down this year anyway).

and i have to go to my grandparents this weekend, so i'll be bored there (unless my cousin finally learned to play something on the drums) and i might miss a call from my friend that i havent heard from in over 3 years.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 09-15-2006, 06:39 PM
Banned

My sister keeps erasing all my paintball links on my computer in my room and keeps changing my backgrounds and screensavers to girly ones. I had a folder of football and basketball backgrounds and she erased them cause she didnt like them. Its not ever her room and she comes in and stays in here all day its annoying.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:17 PM
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintball0308
My sister keeps erasing all my paintball links on my computer in my room and keeps changing my backgrounds and screensavers to girly ones. I had a folder of football and basketball backgrounds and she erased them cause she didnt like them. Its not ever her room and she comes in and stays in here all day its annoying.
Solution: Make her her own account on the computer, and password protect your account.