Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2005, 11:17 PM
Resident *******

Default Re: Official Flame Therapy

Grrr, ****ing tank cover was just a little too ****ing small, and now I have to return the POS and go thru that PITA process...

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 12-29-2005, 11:20 PM
Banned

I hate the fact that I don't have enough money to get back into paintball, I miss it a little bit already.
Old 12-30-2005, 07:28 PM
Spyder Addict

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........i was so close on a good deal!!!!!! f***!
Old 12-30-2005, 11:44 PM

First post, of course...its gotta be a flame. Im not gonna lie, this is retarded. i liked the old forums better. But its what kingman had to do. I know this sounds lame as hell, but I feel like I put a lot into the old forums, and took a lot of pride in what I had there. Now its all gone. stupid. I know im sounding stupid, but hey...its late, and ive got nothing better to do.

tl:dr: Lame.
Old 12-31-2005, 01:53 AM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

got in an argument with my dad last night. i hate it when my parents promise us something and then we dont have time and later when i ask about it, my moms like "its too late now, you shouldve gotten it yourself earlier" and then my dad comes in to my room and starts b!tching at me for b!tching and i get all pissed off at him. then he goes on to say that i need to take care of myself and that my grandmas not here to do everything for me.
if degrading your children is a way of being a f@cking responsible adult, then hes doin' a great f@cking job! another thing that f@cking pisses me off is when i get in trouble for bossing my brothers around and yelling at them because they dont listen, and they tell me to quit acting like im an adult. but if i do anything else, then they start f@cking b!tching at me for not being mature. what the f@ck is up with that!?!?!?! im glad hes leaving wednesday for Iraq, i wont have to put up with him for a year!!
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 12-31-2005, 08:37 AM
I'm Back!

o my god i had a party busted up last night because of my friends sis, i hate her so much. i was really looking forward to some, uh, cokes and sprite, uh, yea, but she told his dad! i wanted to smack the crap out of her, and so did everyone at my friends house, especially my friend. then i had to go home and lie about why i was home instead of sleeping at his house. and he had to then go to his dad's house and explain himself, which really sucked for him. that night started off really good too, i was so pissed off, and i still kinda am this morning.

Three years is too long without paintball.
Old 12-31-2005, 09:34 AM
Guy with the Dragun

Everyday when my dad comes home, the first thing he asks me is "How many job applications have you filled out today?" cuz apparently im supposed to apply for every friggin job in a 30 mile radius, even if i dont know how to do it. Since my brothers been working all the time, Im supposed to be just like him and work 10 hours a day, and go to college for another 3 hours. He blew all of the college funds on a friggin private college (Lynchburg college) and flunked out with little to no credits, he wasted $40,000+ in two years, now I have to do community colleges and transfer to Strayer. Now as my brother (22) sits in his room under his parents' roof playing his computer, not knowing that he blew my chance at a 4year college. On top of that, he doesn't pay for anything he does, his 2years at college are stuck on my parents shoulders.

Now with that little whining off my chest, I feel a little better
Originally Posted by druid
well...CO2 (or Carbon Dioxide) remains CO2 until trees turn it into Oxygen. So...if there aren't any trees in your tank...it should be fine
hmmm, so if i put a tree in a co2 tank, then it will turn into.... HPA!!!!
Old 12-31-2005, 09:45 AM
(spyderkid946)

i hate having not enough snow to go xcountry skiing. i got new skis and i havent used them cuz i either havent had time of theres not enough snow.

haha Xecitiv3 your sig is great.
Old 12-31-2005, 02:35 PM
10/19/03

oh my god i ****ing hate my girlfriends stepdad ughhhhhh, i dont even get to spend new years with her
Old 12-31-2005, 02:49 PM
wat

I hate friends that get mad when I dont go play poker with them but when I finally do I take their money and they get madder at me for it..