Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2008, 09:33 AM
TJ

Default Re: Official Flame Therapy

im getting pissed... im trying to make a ****ing pole and its being a little ****... this ****ing heat is really starting to piss me off.. and my internet isnt going as fast as i want it to go.. and my typing is pissing me off too!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:38 AM
What is The Dew, and How Do I Do it

sounds like you need a hug you want a hug how bout a soda? hey big guy want a sooda, hu? hu?

The heat does suck right now i agree
Proudly Surrendering people at 25 yrds
Old 07-10-2008, 11:28 AM
TJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSiv Force View Post
sounds like you need a hug you want a hug how bout a soda? hey big guy want a sooda, hu? hu?

The heat does suck right now i agree
lol you sarcastic b-sterd
Old 07-10-2008, 11:30 AM
What is The Dew, and How Do I Do it

im serious
Proudly Surrendering people at 25 yrds
Old 07-10-2008, 01:20 PM
Respected Player

Can i get a sooda too? Peas...
Old 07-10-2008, 01:28 PM
Seņor Member

Dammit, give people and chance to redeem themselves and they always seem to spit in your eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlechaser - Now a thread in the Store Reviews Forum View Post
Bought a thermal smoke lens for my goggles and a gas trhu grip for my gun, first the guy informs me he hasn't shipped after a month of waiting, this excuse was that they are a Fireworks Wholesaler and are selling paintball products on the side. Regardless of what you're selling a customer is a customer. For the record, Ilive in Canada and it does take a while to get things up here, but not that long! To make it up to me, he told me it'd be shipped priority, low and behold after the 6-10 days it should take, it isn't here. Also in that time I filed a dispute, thinking if he's shipping priority, it'll be here before it was up, and Paypal has automatically closed it because I hadn't escalated it in the 20 days as I've been negotiating with the guy.

Between negotiating with the seller and the original auction itself I've been waiting almost a month and a half to receive a package. Not to mention it looks like he waited until the dispute was up to see if I'd escalate it or not. I'm not mad about losing the cash (about $40) I'm much angrier about the fact that I gave the guy a chance to redeem himself and he basically threw it back in my face.

Should the product arrive I may edit this post, if not, I'll also add the feedback from eBay itself.
He's got a week before I leave feedback that could peel paint, and contact both eBay and Paypal and let them know what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace24 View Post
I can't believe I'm saying this... but don't bash the Rails. :X

Last edited by battlechaser : 07-10-2008 at 01:42 PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

smoke lenses are effing amazing! are they smoke mirror or just smoke??

i need to clean like half the house this evening because my parents get home tomorrow.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 07-10-2008, 01:45 PM
Seņor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
smoke lenses are effing amazing! are they smoke mirror or just smoke??

i need to clean like half the house this evening because my parents get home tomorrow.
Just smoke, the annoying thing is that when I was going to play Sunday, I needed a thermal lens, as my Proto Switch only came with the Uber-Fog one. So I wound up buying a clear one as well. Then that Sunday night, a set of NIB Vforce Grillz found their way into my possession through another eBay auction for about $54 plus shipping. Needless to say, if the lens arrives, it's being sold, probably the mask as well, considering I didn't even get to use it, so both lenses should still be new.

****ty deal on the house, I remember those days, now that I live on my own, the house only gets cleaned a) when I deem it needs it, that isn't often, and b) when someone is coming over, again, not often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace24 View Post
I can't believe I'm saying this... but don't bash the Rails. :X
Old 07-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

well, i've been having people hang out here about every other night for the past two weeks. i did the dishes twice, took trash out once, and the recycle boxes (full of mountain dew cans) need to go out again. i havent really been in my room since they left and have literally LIVED in the living room: slept on the uber-wide couch, ate at the coffee table, watched TV, played PS2, and had my PC hooked up in the dining room the whole time.

my bedroom is trashed though. a pile of clean laundry i folded a few days ago, piles of blankets that, until recently, were in the living room where people just crashed on the floor, the Warhammer terrain i've been working on (and all the unused stuff), and paintball gear STILL on the floor (same place its been for the past month) and my desktop cluttered with random crap i have no place for.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 07-10-2008, 02:53 PM
TJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
well, i've been having people hang out here about every other night for the past two weeks. i did the dishes twice, took trash out once, and the recycle boxes (full of mountain dew cans) need to go out again. i havent really been in my room since they left and have literally LIVED in the living room: slept on the uber-wide couch, ate at the coffee table, watched TV, played PS2, and had my PC hooked up in the dining room the whole time.

my bedroom is trashed though. a pile of clean laundry i folded a few days ago, piles of blankets that, until recently, were in the living room where people just crashed on the floor, the Warhammer terrain i've been working on (and all the unused stuff), and paintball gear STILL on the floor (same place its been for the past month) and my desktop cluttered with random crap i have no place for.
lol what are you a teenager!?

you're going to be grounded mister