Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2006, 11:09 AM
In House Motherly Figure

Default Re: Official Flame Therapy

I have never posted in this thread here or on the other forums, but...

I hate rain, we have had 10* weather for the past week and today is 50* and pouring rain. I can see all of that precious snow just disappear it is very sad.
Old 01-14-2006, 11:13 AM
wat

I hate Miami. And I hate when Carolina can beat 12th ranked NC State by 12 but then turn around and lose to Miami who is unranked with a 10-6 record and have 17 turnovers. I hate Guillermo Diaz and Hite on Miami for scoring almost 50 of Miami's 81 points between themselves. But must of all...

..I hate losing.
Old 01-14-2006, 11:18 AM
I Like Me

i STILL hate having mono. im stuck inside all day and i cant go and do anything becuase i have no energy, and cause i need a nap every few hours. this blows, big time.
Old 01-14-2006, 11:24 AM
10/19/03

Cool Re: Official Flame Therapy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeZus
I hate when overzealous mods delete a thread WHEN THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.

Next thing you know this forum will be throwing up swastikas all over the place, and you must have blonde hair and blue eyes.
QFMFT, my thread about raising our pm's to 50 was locked by DRAGON for no real reason either, he made a few points that were insignificant and locked it so I couldn't respond.
Old 01-14-2006, 11:25 AM
I wanna be formal but I'm here to party!

You know I try to support my local field's but I swear they never have anything I need! I didn't order my Dow55 or my Alias frame grip's. This is a field owned by a player on Brimstone smoke and is supposedly a "million dollar complex" but yeah whatever they don't have a damn thing and the worker's are a bunch of moron's.

This is just the start. A over a year ago I went in there with a grand in my pocket to buy a marker off of them. Stood at the counter not one person would help me so I left and ordered it online instead! This is just one of the instances and I definitely do not play there as most of the player's are pathetic little bastard's and if your not a tourney baller your nothing.

I think they guy's going bankrupt anyway cause he cater's to the tourney baller's and them alone which is only 10% of the paintball community and you just can't do that.

Oh well not my problem but I'm still pissed though that I can't complete my Timmy cause I can't get any lubricant or grip's cause I relied on a "million dollar complex"!

JB.
Old 01-14-2006, 11:40 AM
wat

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatphil
Quote:
Originally Posted by geezus
I hate when overzealous mods delete a thread WHEN THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.

Next thing you know this forum will be throwing up swastikas all over the place, and you must have blonde hair and blue eyes.
QFMFT, my thread about raising our pm's to 50 was locked by DRAGON for no real reason either, he made a few points that were insignificant and locked it so I couldn't respond.
I hate to say this guys, but if all of you have such a problem with the way the mods run this place then why dont you just leave? It's not like you can say you have a post count to leave behind or anything..good lord. I'm sick of hearing all the complaints about the forums from the same people who complained about it being down..if you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to stay.
Old 01-14-2006, 01:10 PM
Fluent in Stroll

so theres a party tonight but i cant find a ride, so i might end up staying home by myself playing video games like a loser.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Old 01-14-2006, 01:12 PM
RaWr

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrell
I hate to say this guys, but if all of you have such a problem with the way the mods run this place then why dont you just leave? It's not like you can say you have a post count to leave behind or anything..good lord. I'm sick of hearing all the complaints about the forums from the same people who complained about it being down..if you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to stay.
Thank you. And amen.
"If society is tranquil, it is not because it is conscious of its strength and its well-being, but because it fears its weakness and its infirmities; a single effort may cost it its life. Everyone feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure."
Old 01-14-2006, 01:16 PM
Bling Bling Bling

Quote:

Ditto... This is NOT PBNation....

And I hate still having to work on the crappy Blackberry server.... Just finished after 7 hours of backing up and updating!!!!

HacKeR

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Old 01-14-2006, 05:54 PM
10/19/03

Quote:
I didn't say that but ya know 50 pm's is really restraining, I mean I had probably 15 alone with you over the cocker deal, when you have 3 or 4 other trades going on at the same time it sucks to run out of space and have to delete pm's from transactions that aren't yet completed.