Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2007, 06:21 PM
*Insert Clever Title Here*

Default Re: Official Flame Therapy

I'm volunteering at a summer camp for 4-7 year olds this week. One of them has the worst case of ADD I've ever encountered, and he's completly obsessed with Lilo and Stitch.

So today he brings in this picture of some 'experiments' or whatever, and while he's supposed to be working on his craft, he keeps randomly pulling out this picture and just staring at it for minutes at a time My boss insists that these kids finish their crafts every day because "parents get angry if the kids don't bring anything home." So I have to constantly tell this kid to finish his freaking art project, and he's pretty much not listening to me at all. So then he loses the freaking picture and spends the next 45 minutes running around and crying about how he can't find this stupid picture. So my boss shows up and berates me because this kid doesn't have a craft to take home, I got fed up and went off on him about the picture, he tells his mom, she tells my boss, I get in trouble again, and to top it all off, I still feel retarded for yelling at a 5 year old who really can't help himself. But my god, my patience can only last so long.
Java 68/4500 tank
Old 06-16-2007, 05:47 PM

Respected, period.

I hate how people feel it necessary to post every thought that comes into their head. I could say much, much more but I think I'm going to leave it at that.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 06-16-2007, 06:47 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

^^^Sorry! I'm trying to stop, really...

But I agree with you.

I hate how my wife agrees to babysit for her family and doesn't talk to me about it first, then gets mad at me for not liking it - even though NO ONE in her family would babysit for us when our kids were that young...
Old 06-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Spyder Addict

this is the second time a certain member has gotten a thread of mine closed because he had to attack me because of a personal vendetta I guess but idk if people have a problem with peoples threads they shouldn't post I mean sometimes people are just being rude for the sake of being rude
ugh I was asking a question that people had answers to so it wasn't that outlandish and when you have to type you don't mena to sound like an asshat you already know that you do
Old 06-17-2007, 07:36 AM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

im moving thursday, which means i have to start my life all over again, college scares me the more and more i think about it (even though its a community college). my parents wont let me get a car until either we leave Ft. Knox in 6 months or we're sure that we'll be staying there for at least a year. i still havent finished applying to any community college, my parents keep pressuring me but im not getting any help from them, and they call it "support" somehow. i need to find a job when i get there, hopefully theres a paintball store thats willing to hire me for half a year...

edit: (had to help clean out the truck...)

the up-side: my best friend moved back to Knox, so he's gonna introduce me to all his old friends, adn i'll still be living with my parents for at least six months or i can get settled down.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes

Last edited by DFSniper : 06-17-2007 at 08:04 AM.
Old 06-18-2007, 09:47 AM
Fluent in Stroll

allergies have been destroying my nose for the past week.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Old 06-18-2007, 10:10 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

^^^and my eyes for the past month. I hate em, I hate em, I hate em!
Old 06-19-2007, 02:36 PM
I Like Me

I had to call it quits with my girlfriend of over a year. Just sucks, cause im still in love with her, but its just not worth it any more.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:29 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - sometimes teenagers piss me off! Some girl who, according to the neighbor kids, is 17, just drove UP INTO MY YARD and ran over about 8 bags of grass I had bagged up since last week and sitting on the sidewalk. breaking them open and spreading it all over my yard and sidewalk. The city hasn't picked it up yet, for almost two weeks now, which is pissing me off even more, and it really smells bad now. Then, the stupid kid just drove away. I didn't see her do it, and didn't see who the girl is, or she'd have an extra foot up her ass right now.

What is it with kids that feel they have to destroy something of someone else's to be cool? My across the street neighbor and my wife helped me clean it up, but dang it - it's so damn stupid!

To stop the angry posts following, I know not all teenagers are bad - but during the summer, my street sure sees it's fair share of the stupid ones. Sometimes, I think school year round would be a good thing, just to keep the one's incapable of intelligent thought off the streets...
Old 06-22-2007, 08:24 PM
I Like Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Ramrod
I had to call it quits with my girlfriend of over a year. Just sucks, cause im still in love with her, but its just not worth it any more.
not so upset over now. broke up like 4 days ago and saw her do some things that completely knocked her down several pegs, i now think very little of her. oh well, cest la vie (sp?)