Old 12-20-2006, 01:29 AM
SlalomSki stuk to my feet

Default Re: Official Flame Therapy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe
Girls are dumb.

x100.
QFMFT!!!!!

I also hate stupid people. That basically sums up everything besides having no snow, bugs hitting my windsheild, bird **** on my car, stupid golf courses, waves when I want to ski, wind, having no money, not being able to afford a sweet truck, gas prices, our fridge because it leaks water???, not being able to buy my own beer, having to scrape ice off of my windows, living in Detriot, shaving, razor burn on the neck, math, stupid ass house models, not living on a lake, not having a nicer boat, limewire won't connect right now, the highways in detriot.. if i wanted to go offroading i would go home (oo good idea), finals, ATM fees, customs going to and from Canada, the carpet on my sub box is peeling away, the lights in the parking lot that never go off that shine in my window on my bed, not having a snowmobile anymore, kinkos, the sound of a band saw because ive been using one for the past 3 weeks straight, not being tired at 5:30 in the morning, anything that starts with an F and ends in ord, my slow ass lap top, cops, my bed because its narrow and next to impossible to sleep two people on, our cafe.. they must think no one lives here on the weekends, pimples, hair in all sorts of various places, and that itch in the middle of my back that I can't quite get to!!!
bamfhacker: next time wear butt pads
Old 12-20-2006, 02:12 AM
To the MAX

meh, i hate paying insurance, this stupid state (NC), arrogant cocky bastards, the net not connecting, my dad bein an ass, not having money to friggin move out, not having money to do anything, ****ty hours at work, not being able to get a new job, missing out on tv because of my ****ty job, bein stressed out all the time, this massive headache i've had for the past few days because i don't have money to buy caffiene pills, my damn room bein so small, having a small ass room and no bed, all the piss stupid people living around here, all my hypocrite relatives, my whore of a sister, the cable going out for no apparent reason only when my favorite shows are on, my gun deciding to be a ***** when i just fixed it, my work shoes getting holes in them that let tthe water through, the water getting into the holes in my shoes, all the stupid **** going on at work, all the stupid **** going on at home, all the stupid **** going on at school. hmm what else...i think that's it.
the only things keeping me sane are my girlfriend, anime, and paintball

oh yeah, forgot a few things:
Not being able to sleep because of my headache, and my insomnia
being an insomniac
potentially having adhd or add or some **** like that, not being able to concentrate, never staying on task, forgetting everything i shoudl remember, forgetting to bring things, forgetting to do things, not sleeping, staying up all night for no reason on a forum that i'm the only person on, aimlessly clicking the internet in search of a person on at this time, realizing after 5 hours of clicking that the world is asleep and i'm the only one awake, going to sleep funny and waking up with an arm that feels broken, going to sleep funny because i sleep on the floor, realizing that i haven't had a bed in over 2 months, realizing that i don't care enough to do anything about it, realizing that my room looks like a dump, realizing that after 2 weeks that i had ment to clean my dump of a room 2 months ago, noticing that i don't really have any friends besides my gf (which isn't so bad actually) realizing the one guy that should be my friend is an egotistical idiot, not having any money what so ever, realizing that i have a stupid ticket to pay, then realizing that my insurance will probably go up to the point i can't pay it, then realizing my dad won't help me out at all, then realizing i have books to buy, then realizing there's no way in hell i can buy my books, realizing that my paycheck is gone after 3 days, realizing that the only money i'll have is my gas money, realizing my next paycheck is already gone to pay the ticket, realizing i won't have any money for a month, realizing i need a better job, realizing that a better job won't be easy, and thus i will eventually forget and give up, realizing that i've assimalated into the other ****heads at work and that i need to get out of being "one of them", realizing that i have to many things to pay for, and not enough money, realizing that there is no way to get more money, realizing that i do nothing but annoy, and blah blah blah who gives a damn. hmm...haha, i'm pretty lucky actually. with all the **** wrong with me and still my gf loves me ^^ hey, i feel better now.
gah, that ticket really pisses me off though. the cop said i went througha red lgiht turning left, but the light was yellow until I FINISHED TURNING!! i saw that damn light change in my rear view mirror. either i pay the 160 and get 3pnts or i somehow get it reduced or dismissed. just now, i think my dad ****ing flipped the main circuit breaker from his room!! wtf?!?! i was typing this **** and heard a bang, then the **** shut off and it went back on. i turned the comp back on and ****ing 2 or 3 minutes later it did it again! wtf?!

My Feedback! (+9/-0)

ಠ_ಠ

Last edited by Nenkitsune : 12-20-2006 at 02:40 AM.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:01 PM
Spyder Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenkitsune
my dad ****ing flipped the main circuit breaker from his room!! wtf?!?! i was typing this **** and heard a bang, then the **** shut off and it went back on.
My dad did that a month ago and messed up my hard drive so I had to buy a new hard drive and I don't have money for windows right now so I have to use a computer that used to be in his office at work that has a crap load of pop ups.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:41 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

i have to go to a Bundeswehr (German military) interview tomorrow at 8:30, and its a 1 hr drive... so wish me luck and hope that they realize that i have full intentions to move back to the states as soon as i graduate. (theres a loophole that says if youre a perminent resident of a country and you plan on going back to that country, you may be exempt)

lud, check your sig...
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 12-20-2006, 09:03 PM

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH honestly.. why do ****ing girls have to be do stupid.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppy11
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH honestly.. why do ****ing girls have to be do stupid.
We could QFT eachother aaaaaaaall night. haha.
2k2 OSKUSA.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:54 PM
RaWr

"If society is tranquil, it is not because it is conscious of its strength and its well-being, but because it fears its weakness and its infirmities; a single effort may cost it its life. Everyone feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure."
Old 12-20-2006, 11:58 PM
New Guy.. Who's that?

God damnit, WMP11 Doesn't have the correct codec for me to play some damned DVD's.. Trying to find program, am not having success (free, and downloadable)
Old 12-21-2006, 05:51 AM

I hate folding socks.