Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > News & Updates
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2007, 03:36 AM
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?

Default Re: Well Well Well

I'm glad they at least put in a good word about paintball and didn't bash the sport. I get so sick of seeing reports where people are like "OMGGG!! Paintball should totally be outlawed!" sort of manor.

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"
Old 06-01-2007, 05:42 AM

[rant mode]
I think it's funny that all these "Anti-American/Great Britain" and "Anti-West" terrorist types like using things that have come from the free world they want to destroy.

If they really dislike us so much why don't they just stop using all these things, give them all back to us and close their borders 'n stuff? They'd be living without hospitals (a concept built up to combat diseases in the west), internal combustion engines (originally designed in the west), the wealth that the west has paid them for fossil fuels (yes we're still paying that too), computer technology (Originally devised in the UK during WW2 to help crack German codes and boosted greatly by the US during the space race), and everything that goes with these things. They can get rid of all their computers, cars, power plants, production lines, motor bikes, televisions, radios, telephones, explosives, etc. etc. etc. and go back to using swords, bows 'n arrows and the occasional muskets. They'd be less well off if they returned themselves to medeival life but they'd be rid of us and we can all go on with our lives without bothering one another.

Would they be happy then? No. Why? Because they're selfish, greedy, idiots who think that their leaders, their religion or their "whatever" gives them the misguided idea that they have the right to mess with other people's freedom. Let's bonus ball 'em to kingdom come!
[/rant mode]

Quote:
Originally posted by cali141
"Vagabond, i think youre alexander the great. Only reborn. And evil."
Old 06-01-2007, 08:52 AM
Spyder Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler
everyone is such a negative nancy...
Once you've been around the block a few times your attitude will change.

Youth...Not smart enough to realize that they don't know what they don't know.

I wonder if there training with PSP or NXL modes
05 Pilot ACS - SPPS Dragon tail trigger, 50 gram switch, CCM feedneck, ACP Bolt, Sticky 3's, Trinity -7 deg. V/A, Rocket Valve, DH Titanium Striker, BL Torp., T board w/ Eyes, Cp Direct Mount On/Off, 275 fps@250 psi

VS2

Black to Olive PM6

"All men have fear. The brave ones lay it down and go forward...some unto death but all to victory!" - Kings Guard of Ancient Greece

OLD FART CLUB MEMBER
My Feedback
Old 06-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Need to stop cluttering threads! argharag

i have never heard of paintball times? pbn must be bigger.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Spyder Addict

what leed said about not using airsoft and why it doesn't get into media is puzzling to me also
they hate our country and play our games... why can't people who hate us just leave
Like a lot of my dads african friends talk down americans all the time and I just wanna say go the **** back home to your country (usually they are nigerian) and live in a developing country or adapt and stop whining if your culture is so great then why are they a developing nation?
any way this makes people mad because they say being a nigerian I should agree with them but screw that Im american born and raised