Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Sales Corner
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2007, 08:15 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Default Shocker

Well, I've had some people show some interest in my Shocker lately, so I thought I'd put it up here and see what I can get offered for it. I have a price in mind, but to some of you it may be high compared to prices on PBNation. Don't really care, so if you think it's too high, please, feel free to buy from them!

Here are a couple of pictures...

The only thing stock on this gun is the bolt guide and stock body! From the top, it's got an SP Qlock feedneck, NDZ Stinger v3 bolt, SP VA with guage, Ton Ton frame with black NDZ Slik trigger installed but not shown - the pictures have the silver Ton Ton trigger installed (I also have an NDZ roller trigger, Ton Ton trigger and stock trigger available as well as the stock frame for a bit more money) Virtue board that I added a new battery connector to (original black connector was bad), Dye Sticky 3 grips, Freak back and AA front (inserts not included in this price) and SP SRail - the NDZ asa isn't available as I use it on my Rail.

To be up front about what I can tell you about this gun - I've played with it A LOT! So it's got some scratches, though nothing majorly noticeable - and not nearly as many as you would think. The anno has faded a bit, but it's also not really noticeable. The white connector on the Virtue board split, but it's still useable - I just tightened it back with black electrical tape, and I mentioned replacing the black battery connector already. Board works great, despite these faults.

I replaced the noid in it about a year ago (but it doesn't have much use through it - I quit playing about the time I replaced it, then got the Rail when I came back.)

Now, when I shoot it, it sounds like it's got some bolt stick or bolt drag going, but I think all it needs is to be teched. After all, it's been my main gun for almost 3 years. It's been lubed every time I played with it. I tore it down today, changed some of the orings and lubed it up. It seemed to be firing much better, so it's being sold as is now with this paragraph serving as a head's up. Also, I think that if there is a problem with it, it'll be easily fixed by a tech. I just don't want to mess with it anymore.

I'm interested in selling it because I don't play with it anymore. I use my Rail and my Phantom when I play now, and having a gun like this is just a waste of a good gun. I really want it to go to a good home - but I won't lie, the bolt thing sort of concerns me. However, as I said, a tech could probably get it going relatively easy.

I have a number for a price, but offer up! Worst I can say is "No, thanks!"

Let me know. I'm more than halfway convinced to sell it, but I'm still hesitant!

EDIT: Also, another head's up, if this gun sells, I'm willing to sell my complete Freak Insert kit. Comes with 8 aluminum inserts and carrying case (old style). Near perfect condition, just some dots on a few of them where the anno on the outside has worn away from being inserted into the back. No scratches that I could see on the inside. Hardly had to run a swab or squeegie in them due to not breaking paint.

Now for the good stuff!

1. If you don't like how I run this, ok. Fine! Don't reply and neither of us will be upset.

2. Gun is being sold as is. If you get it and something happens to it, tough. It's in working condition right now. I wouldn't sell it otherwise (minus mentioned issues.

3. This gun is USED. As in, played with, a lot. It's going to have some wear on the anno, scratches, and not be a perfect gun.

4. NO TRADES. NO TRADES. NO TRADES.

5. I accept cash, check, money orders and paypal. You will pay 3 percent above agreed upon price for paypal fees. You will pay shipping. Checks and money orders MUST clear before I ship.

6. I WILL NOT SHIP FIRST, I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH FEEDBACK YOU HAVE. DON'T EVEN SHOW ME PBNATION FEEDBACK BECAUSE I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT PLACE. DON'T LIKE IT? SORRY!

7. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE RULES AT ANY TIME.

Please remember, I have a hard time selling my guns as they are my pride and joy. I just want to see if I can get what I want here, and if not, well I'll just head on over to eBay...

Thanks for looking!
Old 05-26-2007, 09:05 PM
If you fall down a bottomless pit, you die of starvation.

Default Re: Shocker

Oh noes! Vike is selling his Shocker! Man, I wish I had some cash right now....

Everything you need to know
Old 05-26-2007, 09:46 PM
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?

If only I were more of a fan for blue markers...

...you say the anno has faded, I say thats pretty good condition for a used marker with an SP anno.

Just curious what you would be looking to get for it. (If you don't want to say it here, because you want people to offer, PM me it. My friend is looking for a tonton framed shocker.)

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"
Old 05-26-2007, 09:48 PM
*Offical Gun Whore*

free up for a sick shocker.
armedfuture (3:00:47 AM): I feel like a woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred76 View Post
Uh, no we're not. We're pretty much ****ed.
^ my thoughts exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by druid View Post
well...one must change his Kilt daily because like wearing underwear for more than one day is just..........nasty......
Old 05-27-2007, 05:57 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Thanks guys! I know - this thing was my baby for so long - I tried to take really good care of it. The fading is mainly on the regulator and on the top near the back. Not real noticeable, but you can see it. The back actually looks good!

Ace, I'm sending you a pm.
Old 05-27-2007, 06:14 AM
Banned

I love your Shocker, I'll give you $65 bucks for it

j/k upppp
Old 05-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Up up and away!
Old 05-27-2007, 04:54 PM
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit

Looks like Vik needs some quick cash for his new obsession -
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216
Old 05-27-2007, 04:59 PM
Public Enemy #1

I'm guessing my offer was below what you wanted?

This is why I have a hard time now buying a new gun and upgrading it, you lose so much.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:31 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Hahaha, yeah - I have a couple offers from my home field that are more, no offense! I just want to see if I can get more for it online first, and I'm not too sure their offers are legit yet.

I checked ebay and it seems that my thinking price is pretty close to a lot of other people's price.

Drago - unfortunately, my other obsession at this time is being able to make it through the summer without losing too much more money. THis computer, plus my car repairs and a transaction I was expecting to happen not going through has left me scrambling to get my savings back in order. I tend to spend a lot more money during the summer (boredom does that, I guess.)