Axis vs Allies Scenario Event ~ All American Paintball Field ~ May 30th
Upcoming Scenario Event
Saturday, May 30th, 2009
All American Paintball Presents...
Axis vs. Allies
You will NOT want to miss this event, Pre-Registration Coming Soon.
Prices: $20.00 if the player has their own gear. $25.00 if the player needs to use our rental gear. This includes all day air for both co2 and nitrogen.
If players pre-register at least one week in advance, player will receive a $5.00 discount. (Example) If you pre-register and have your own gear, then you will pay $15.00 for entry instead of $20.00. If you need to use our rental gear and you pre-register, then you would pay $20.00 instead of $25.00.
REC paint is $52.00 a case with 2,000 rounds per case. This paint is also available in bags of 500 for $14.00.
Premium paint is $60.00 a case with 2,000 rounds per case. Premium paint also comes in bags of 500 for $16.25.
Anyone pre-registering can pre-pay for their paint and will get a $5.00 discount for every case purchased.
Any player buying four or more cases of paint at a time during the event will receive a $5.00 per case discount.
GLOVES, CHEST PROTECTORS, PODS AND PACKS AVAILABLE IN LIMITED QUANTITIES PRE-REGISTER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL HAVE THEM!!
FOOD AND DRINK PRICES
For food and drink pricing visit:Cafe Pricing Page
Players should be at the field ready to check in at 8:00 am. Games will start at 9:00 am. Players will still be allowed to play even if they are not checked in by 9 am, but will not be able to participate in any special mission teams such as demolitions, covert OPS, engineers, snipers, and generals.
First games start at 9:00 am with "Blow the Ammo Dump"
In this game the Germans must defend their cache of ammunitions from the advancing Ally forces. If the Germans can withstand three hours of relentless Ally assaults, then their Axis reinforcements will arrive and drive the opposing Ally forces into a retreat. In this game both teams will have generals, snipers, engineers, demolitions, covert OPS players and soldiers.
GAME LAYOUT AND OVERVIEW
The Allies will start in The Town and advance their way through The Woods until they reach the German Ammo Dump and blow it. There are destroyable respawn points and field headquarters. Good engineers, demolitions experts, and covert OPS are needed, because there will be German defense obstacles and gun emplacements that will need to be destroyed before any Ally advancement can be made onto the ammo dump.
FIRST GAME ENDS AT 12 pm FOLLOWED BY AN HOUR BREAK FOR LUNCH. GAMES WILL RESUME AT 1:15 pm
THE SECOND GAME WILL START AT 1:15 pm WITH "Take the Town"
Allied paratroopers land in the town of Bastogne, Germany ahead of a larger Allied force and capture the town, but are quickly cut off from reinforcements and air support. They are surrounded on three sides. They must defend three strategic bases in the town for two hours until air support and armor can make its way to the town to provide assistance and push the attacking Germans into a retreat.
GAME LAYOUT AND OVERVIEW
Germans start on the outskirts of the woods and must advance on the town. They have to either blow up or capture all Allied bases. If they take all three of the bases, then the Germans win. Allies have engineers, snipers, covert OPS and soldiers. The Germans will have a general, snipers, engineers, covert OPS, demolitions players, and soldiers. The Germans will have to destroy Allied artillery and blow up defense obstacles that the Allies have built in preparation for the German counter attack. The victory ultimately rests in the hands of the team's demolition, sniper, and engineer players.
GAME THREE WILL START AT 4:15 pm CALLED "FIRE FIGHT"
In this game, the Germans have made their last attempt to win the war. Their army has pushed deep behind Allied lines and cut their army in half. Each team has two main bases, several field HQ's, multiple respawn points, and artillery guns. Whichever team has control of the most bases after 3 hours will be the team that wins the war.
GAME LAYOUT AND OVERVIEW
In this game, both Allies and the Germans have been split into two. There are four bases to defend. (Two for each team) Both teams are surrounded by the other team and must battle to capture the other team's bases. Each team will have two generals, snipers, covert OPS, engineers, demolitions players and soldiers. There will be several respawn points, multiple field HQ's, and many artillery guns for each team to use. Good generals, covert OPS, and soldiers will definitely be needed to win the game.
1. GENERALS- The general is the commander of each team in the field. They give orders to the other players and let them know what they should do to execute missions well. They also develop defense strategies and give assignments to special missions groups. Protect the general at all costs!!
2. SNIPERS- Snipers are players that have a number of important missions on the field. Snipers can be sent to eliminate specific targets on the other team. They can also be sent to protect a specific player or group of players on their own team. Sometimes, they are asked to protect certain objectives that must be maintained in order to win a game. They are asked to take an objective from the other team in order to win a game too. Whatever their mission is, they are a major threat to the opposing team.
3. COVERT OPS- Covert OPS players are a major threat on the field, because they have the ability to switch from team to team by changing their armbands. They can be sent to infiltrate the other team's command to gather recon, be sent to eliminate players guarding an objective, or just be sent out to cause as much chaos on the other team as possible. These players are the most dangerous on the field, because they have the ability to blend in with the other team.
4. ENGINEERS- Engineers have the important role of building respawn points, field HQ's, artillery guns, and defense structures. Engineers are one of the most valuable players on the team. If they cannot complete their missions and tasks, that team has a very little chance of winning.
5. DEMOLITIONS PLAYERS- Demolitions players have a strategic role on the field. They can take away enemy artillery, blow up enemy field HQ's, clear out enemy defense structures, and destroy enemy respawn points. If the team's demolitions players can achieve their goals in the game, then that team will almost certainly be guaranteed a victory.
6. SOLDIERS- Soldiers are the grunt men. They are not to ask who or why, but only to shoot and die. The role of the soldier is simple. They are to kill as many players from the opposing team as possible. A good soldier follows orders from their commander and is not afraid to end up in a respawn box. If a team has dedicated soldiers, then any mission is possible.
1. BASES- Bases are the main staging ground for a team and are also where the commander takes refuge. It is where special missions’ players get briefed about their next assignment. It is the most valuable asset in the game. If the base is lost, the game is lost. Defend the base at all costs!!
2. RESPAWN POINTS- Respawn points are key to a team's success. A respawn point is where a player goes and waits to re-enter the game after they have been shot out. Each team has two respawn points at the start of each game. A team can build multiple respawn points after the start of each game, but only the team's engineers can build them. Also keep in mind that demolitions players from the other team can blow up respawn points, causing that team to respawn from positions further from enemy lines. Respawn points are critical to a team's success.
3. FIELD HQ'S- The field HQ's basically has one purpose, and that is to reduce a team's respawn time. For each HQ a team has, it will reduce that team's respawn time by two minutes. Each team has four field HQ's that can be built, but only two of them will be active at any time during the game. Keep in mind that artillery guns and demolitions players can destroy a team's HQ. That's why it is good to have multiple HQ's built in case one gets destroyed. They can be used as backups.
4. ARTILLERY GUNS- Artillery guns have the ability to destroy the opposing team's respawn points, field HQ's, and artillery guns. Artillery guns can only be used after a team's engineers have built them. Artillery guns can only be destroyed by other artillery guns, demolitions players, or by a satchel charge from a covert OPS player.
5. DEFENSIVE OBSTACLES- In every game, there will be defense obstacles that a team must blow up, build, or protect in order to advance up the field. They are also to keep the enemy team from getting to the bases or main objective.
Copied this from their forum here: http://forums.allamericanfield.com/