Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2006, 09:01 PM
Made in Russia

Default Need new gauges.. What do you guys think?

Well, my gauges were busted up from an accident due to a friend. So its the perfect excuse to get some new ones in. One of my friends has this one:

Lit up at night:

(I know he needs to re-allign them)

Or these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Which one do you guys think looks better?

Last edited by EmagWh0r3 : 01-27-2006 at 09:25 PM.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:12 PM
wat

Default Re: Need new gauges.. What do you guys think?

I was thinking about getting those for my Mustang. If you get them let me know how you like them..I'm torn between those and the Ford Racing ones..
Old 01-27-2006, 09:20 PM
Made in Russia

Which ones? THe ones I got pictured, or the ones I linked? I already bought the first pair lol, but then I found the blue ones (link I provided), and started liking those. Trying to decide which I want.. I hate doing this to myself lol.
Old 01-28-2006, 04:08 AM

Respected, period.

They are both pretty sweet looking, I think either way you go you'll be good. I really don't see that big of a difference between the 2. One has an analog odometer, the other is digital. The other difference is the color of the face gauges. So I guess you should go with what one matches your car best. What color is your car? What color is your car interior? Do you have pics of either?

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 01-28-2006, 05:15 AM
Made in Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunut
They are both pretty sweet looking, I think either way you go you'll be good. I really don't see that big of a difference between the 2. One has an analog odometer, the other is digital. The other difference is the color of the face gauges. So I guess you should go with what one matches your car best. What color is your car? What color is your car interior? Do you have pics of either?
Actually, the only thing im changing is the faces, sorry for not sayin that. My car is Raisin Pear (kinda of a greyish blue with a touch of purple), and the interior is black and grey. My headunit is silver with a bluue screen (one of those animation head units) and the buttons glow blue.
Old 01-28-2006, 05:32 AM

Respected, period.

So which one of those match your headunit the best? I'd go with that one.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 01-28-2006, 03:18 PM
Banned

I'd say you get a stock one, and put blue bulbs in it. I hate reverse glow, indiglo, whateverglow gauge clusters.
Old 01-29-2006, 09:24 AM
Captain Anime

I'm on my way to a cool club style care myself- just making cosmetic changes to my green, '94 pontiac grand am.... I'm actually 200 bucks into the first step to the actual car changing , the gloss black paint job- my cousin will be coming down with some air bags and we'll be doing that ourselves, too. the inside of the car is completed, with a 4000 watt amp, alpine CD player (an old one, not too shabby though) some sony xplods in the front and rear, and two 12' subs in the trunk... bought new carpeting and door panals (just black) and i bought some cool seat covers. after that i put some neon light under the front and backs seats, both sides of each, and right now I'm about to go buy some of those little neon wires that glow, and put those in the little cracks of the stereo. I have some Rims that will do for now, some old mags, chrome, not too great but its better then those police car style/ donut style stock rims... after i bag the car, I'll prolly put the tinting on, but i don't know what color tint i should buy, be it chrome tinting or jet black... maybe red, to match the interior neons...? i dunno.

Compliments of your very own RebBarron.
Old 01-29-2006, 09:36 AM

to emagwhore, #1 ftw.

Proud Owner of an Automag!
Old 01-29-2006, 09:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Katt RMX
I'm on my way to a cool club style care myself- just making cosmetic changes to my green, '94 pontiac grand am.... I'm actually 200 bucks into the first step to the actual car changing , the gloss black paint job- my cousin will be coming down with some air bags and we'll be doing that ourselves, too. the inside of the car is completed, with a 4000 watt amp, alpine CD player (an old one, not too shabby though) some sony xplods in the front and rear, and two 12' subs in the trunk... bought new carpeting and door panals (just black) and i bought some cool seat covers. after that i put some neon light under the front and backs seats, both sides of each, and right now I'm about to go buy some of those little neon wires that glow, and put those in the little cracks of the stereo. I have some Rims that will do for now, some old mags, chrome, not too great but its better then those police car style/ donut style stock rims... after i bag the car, I'll prolly put the tinting on, but i don't know what color tint i should buy, be it chrome tinting or jet black... maybe red, to match the interior neons...? i dunno.