Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2007, 07:32 AM
See You In The Middle

Default Re: STILL having problems with my VS3

Well, I tried the silicone oil. I will admit, it made a difference to a degree, a small degree, but still a difference. However, the problem hasn't gone away. I filled a hopper full of pballs and ripped it out, and in that 200 rounds, the striker didnt come back twice. I also had the pressure up as close to 300 as possible.

I have an event planned for this weekend, I would really like to get this problem solved.

Any other suggestions?
Old 05-15-2007, 10:47 AM
Spyder Addict

Default Re: STILL having problems with my VS3

Take ONE detent out and retest...dont over tighten your eyecovers...it doesnt allow your detents to flex correctly.
05 Pilot ACS - SPPS Dragon tail trigger, 50 gram switch, CCM feedneck, ACP Bolt, Sticky 3's, Trinity -7 deg. V/A, Rocket Valve, DH Titanium Striker, BL Torp., T board w/ Eyes, Cp Direct Mount On/Off, 275 fps@250 psi

VS2

Black to Olive PM6

"All men have fear. The brave ones lay it down and go forward...some unto death but all to victory!" - Kings Guard of Ancient Greece

OLD FART CLUB MEMBER
My Feedback