Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > News & Updates
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 12:02 PM

Respected, period.

Default Re: Smart Parts Trademark

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler
who?... personally I'm tired of people continuing a stupid mistake because they didn't read my post, thats why i used super font.

Wasn't that the reason you left before, because this forum and some of the members pissed you off and you needed a break. If you can't handle people making "stupid mistakes" maybe you shouldn't have come back.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 04-28-2007, 01:08 PM
THE GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunut
Wasn't that the reason you left before, because this forum and some of the members pissed you off and you needed a break. If you can't handle people making "stupid mistakes" maybe you shouldn't have come back.
i left because my grades were suffering... if i left because i couldn't handle people's stupid mistakes, why would i have a name at pbnation?

also: re:bigred
smartparts is wise to trademark ads so they can nail anyone who tries to pull a company dupe like what happens all the time in sales. look at any product that is worth selling, people copy the thing so often to get in on some of the green. kingman had the problem horribly with all the e99 copies and 32* stuff, that one milsim company had another company STEAL THEIR WEBSITE. sp, does this... if anyone messes with them... bam, no dispute.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Spyder Addict

Wow...a STUPID MISTAKE...Honestly I'm crushed

Dude get over it...have a good laugh and move on.
05 Pilot ACS - SPPS Dragon tail trigger, 50 gram switch, CCM feedneck, ACP Bolt, Sticky 3's, Trinity -7 deg. V/A, Rocket Valve, DH Titanium Striker, BL Torp., T board w/ Eyes, Cp Direct Mount On/Off, 275 fps@250 psi

VS2

Black to Olive PM6

"All men have fear. The brave ones lay it down and go forward...some unto death but all to victory!" - Kings Guard of Ancient Greece

OLD FART CLUB MEMBER
My Feedback
Old 04-28-2007, 01:40 PM
THE GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRIKEFIRST
Wow...a STUPID MISTAKE...Honestly I'm crushed

Dude get over it...have a good laugh and move on.
i just don't see what there is to laugh about, maybe you can help me see that, but the way i see it is the whole laughing part was built around a false understanding of what trademarking is. if they had claimed to have coined the phrase or had actually tried to sue over some one saying it online or something then it might be funny, but it isn't that. its just an ordinary marketing job, being done correctly, if thats funny somehow, you must just have a complete blast looking at the ads between articles in magazines.

Quote:
symbol 4.13 The TM symbol used next to a trademark provides notice to the world that a company claims trademark rights in that mark. Companies can use the TM symbol on any mark which serves to identify that company's goods, and the SM symbol on any mark which serves to identify that company's services. There is no need to have a federal or state registration prior to using the TM or SM symbols. However, use of the © symbol requires a federal registration.
Quote:
Legal protection for a word, name, symbol or device which is used in trade with goods to indicate the source of the goods and to distinguish them from the goods of others. A servicemark is the same as a trademark except that it identifies and distinguishes the source of a service rather than a product.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:53 PM
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was

GET OVER YOURSELF CLAUS, everyone is moving on from it and you keep dwelling on it. WHO CARES???
Old 04-28-2007, 02:03 PM

Respected, period.

Just because you say something doesn't mean we all have to bow down to you.

Some one made a joke, you either didn't get it or didn't find it funny, we get that, THE END. <-- Not a suggestion.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Closed Thread