Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Veteran Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2006, 07:45 AM
I wanna be formal but I'm here to party!

Default K let's do this....

Name on the field- JB, pumpmaster B(don't ask), pump guy or pump or depending on where I'm at QAZ
Position usually play- Front was usually going for snake but now I'm digging the center 50 bunker's!
Recball/woodsball/tourney- All, recball almost every weekend, SEPL tournies, CTS alternate, Total Grief pump XBall series(I hope)
Primary marker- Don't have a primary but I have a urban camo vsc phantom and an Ironmen Intimidator
How often do you play- Usually 2-3 times a month
Apparel on the field- Empire pant's, Nike cleat's, nike kneepad's, redz elbow pads, in the summer just a jersey in the winter it's t-shirt and a hoodie, gloves, profiler, either a grey bandanna or a dye bounce cap!
Best move ever on the field- Center 50 getting laid into by some guy to there right 30. Flat out unloading on my bunker. Popped out to take a look-see, popped back in, popped back out took one shot with my phantom and popped back in before I even saw if it broke. It broke, game over got mad prop's from the spectator's watching from the sidelines!

K...next!!

JB.
Old 01-25-2006, 07:53 AM
Forget Sexy, I'm Back.

Default Re: K let's do this....

Name on the field - Dave, David, Martinez or any name my coach recalls thats not mine.
Position - Mid, Back, or Tape. I play the tape by far the best out of all 3.
Recball/woodsball/tourney - Tourny, unless I dont have practice than I recball with old teammates.
Primary Marker - I have a few but always have to whip out the o'bonebrake
How often do you play - Up to about 2 times a week/weekend.
Apparel - Proto Mask, Advantage RT Sandana, Custom Jersey, Regular shirt underneath, Empire React pants, Empire contact gloves, Dye Socks, Dye ATCs, Empire 06 Action Pack, and Empire Groundpounder Knee Pads
Best move ever on the field - In recball it was winning a 4 on 1 in tourny shooting 2 guys out off break in under 10 seconds in 3man.

you better love what you do or there is no use doing it.

Last edited by chubb0rz : 01-25-2006 at 08:22 AM.
Old 01-25-2006, 08:19 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Name on field - Bryce, Coach, Mr. B
Position - Mid/front, usually tape, but I'm considered an insert - I "insert" wherever I'm needed
Recball/woodsball/tourney - Tourney and practice - recball with teammates
Primary Marker - I currently use the Shocker or the Angel
How often do you play - up to twice a week/weekend - during the summer could be as often as 4 times
Apparel - grey profiler, homemade blue/black sandana or the Advantage RT sandana, homemade headbands, Redz eNVy jersey, eNVy pants, eNVy gloves, Redz elbow pads, Franklin knee pads, in winter black drylock gear (like underarmour only cheaper) in summer, just a jersey, Redz 3.3 comfort/Dimension pack, Adidas baseball cleats
Best move on field - down to 3 vs 1, I shot one guy from across the field pulled a runthrough on the last two
Old 01-25-2006, 08:35 AM

Respected, period.

Name on the field- Josh, hey you

Position usually play- Front or where ever they need me

Recball/woodsball/tourney- Mainly Rec

Primary marker- Right now I don't have a gun that is working, but my primary will be an Ego soon

How often do you play- 2-3 times a month

Apparel on the field- Pants, not any specific brand but they are made from the same material most paintball pants are made of, T-Shirt, JT Proteus Mask, Redz Dimensions 3.3 pack

Best move ever on the field- I had 3 or 4 people in front of me, I managed to run and hit a bunker about 5 feet in front of their front guy, without getting hit. Then this kid started acting cocky and said you're stuck bud, if you want I'll let you out. So one of the guys on the other team apparently didn't know I was in the bunker I was in and ran up into a bunker directly across from me, so I got him out. The guy was still talking trash to me and so I decided no guts, no glory so I popped up out of the top of the bunker, which he wasn't expecting, I think he was expecting me to come around the side, and gog'd him. That made him mad so he started yelling and calling for a paint check on me. I was clean. At this point I finally got some help and we ended up winning that game.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 01-25-2006, 08:59 AM
Banned

Name on the field- Chris?
Position usually play- Front
Recball/woodsball/tourney- Tourney
Primary marker- None right now
How often do you play- Used to play once a week, now none
Apparel on the field- Diablo pants, team jersey/t-shirt, dye c5 arm pads, mantis 4+3 pack, nike cleats, blue profiler, GUCCI HEADBAND
Best move ever on the field- The week before World Cup we were practicing on the field at a team practice. In one of the games, I ran to L2(second nuckle of the snake) off the break, I shot out the guy down the tape line, got up and ran down the tape line, shooting 3 out of the 4 remaining guys out. One of my teammate's was running down the opposite tape line a little delayed, and shot out the last guy who was on that side. Game lasted about 10 seconds.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:32 AM
makin my way to the top of the food chain.

Name on the field- Steve, powder, jeeves, nancy (from my dad when hes there if im doin crappy.)
Position usually play- front/snake side
Recball/woodsball/tourney- Recball/Tourney
Primary marker- olive PM5
How often do you play- once week usually somtimes two
Apparel on the field- red 06 empire invert pants, red and black dye c5 jersey, 3+2 pack, whatever beanie/headband i feel like wearing normally my visor beanie, nike cleats, mask depends on what week it is lol im fickle.
Best move ever on the field-
during a practice with one of the house teams at a local field i shot one kid off the break while i was runnin to the snake. then i shot out the guy on the left tape then i ran from the snake to the back right shooting out the mid guy on the way then bunkering the back right and shooting the back left from there. hehe it was like 10 seconds and it was a 5 man game so i got all the K's. that was pretty cool and i got some mad props.
Old 01-25-2006, 11:20 AM
Chopper Dave. We Have Uh-Oh

Name: Ryan, Murph

Position: Everywhere ussually mid to front

Rec/Tourny/Woods: Tourny

Primary Marker: 2k2 Tadao'ed Intimidator

How Often: Once a week

Appel: Yellow Evil Jersy, Pants, Gloves, Blue Profilers, Black Extreme Rage 4+5, Yellow Evil HEadband, Diadora Cleats.

Best Move-
During practice on the World Cup field dove over the snake from the 50 roller. Proceded to get shot out on a 3 on 1 but the dive was cool.
Old 01-25-2006, 11:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderpaintball
Best Move-
During practice on the World Cup field dove over the snake from the 50 roller. Proceded to get shot out on a 3 on 1 but the dive was cool.
That even looks cool in my head. I really liked the World Cup snake setup, but I never got to play it since the field was so spread out. Not too many people played it other than pros.
Old 01-25-2006, 11:50 AM
In House Motherly Figure

Name: Shanna

Position: Front, Snake

Rec/Tourny/Woods: Tourney

Primary Marker: Angel G7

How Often: At least once a week right now, during the season 3 or 4 times a week.

Appel: WDP Jersey (red), Black Airtime pants, black and red E ventz, Red and black Raven gloves, Diggers, Ventz arm and knee pads, Empire pack, Custom Head rag and Ponytail rag. For practices I use Empire tourney pants and jersey and a Dye Invision.

Best Move-
I jumped over the snake bunkering a guy in the finals, I got him while I was in the air to end the game.

~Shanna

Last edited by Shanna : 01-25-2006 at 12:30 PM.
Old 01-25-2006, 12:07 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

name on the field- Dude, Guy-with-the-Spyder, You

position- any, i prefer back or mid-back

rec/tourney/woods- woods til i moved here, now its all speedball

primary marker setup:
black imagine
black whisper barrel
black sticky 3s
black torp
black java feedneck
black assault block
macro
more stuff on the way soon...*knock on wood*

how often- how does Dec. '04 sound? rarely since my neighbor moved and my mom doesnt wanna drive me 50 min to the field... i might be going with some kids from my youth group if all goes well *knock on wood again* next saturday

apparel- black & orange Raven Havoc 2001/ grey & black Powerlyte jerseys, black pants, skate/running shoes, Advantage Camo bandana, black '05-'06 Northwest Conference Rifle Champions hat, black JT Flex-7

Best move- running from brick to taco and going 1-on-2 with guys playing their back bunkers (can & stand-up brick)...and its all on video!
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes