Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2007, 06:01 PM
In Heaven with the Goodie Goodies dressed in white

Default Re: Official Happy Therapy

Just returned from the beautiful country of Costa Rica, and man I am happy. It was a great trip, I toured the beaches, an active volcano and watched it erupt, and visited my friend who owns over 500 acres of preserved rainforest on the osa penenisula, and enjoyed tours of the rainforest, boating, bird watching, private chef, and chilling with the local kids. And the main thing that struck me, other than the fact that it rained at least once a day, was how nice the people were. I mean to some extent it is expected of a country with no army, but everyone in the country, was just so grateful, and nice. It is a pain to sift through all these new posts however.
Old 07-29-2007, 10:52 AM
won't be on very much during the football season

boy, has it been a long time since i've been on...well it seems like it. (i've been busy with football)

any who...i was at football camp the past couple of days and i made 1st string DE and kick offs...the only bad thing was to make kick offs you had to be one of the fastest on the team, and i'm not...but i ran as fast as i could and made it...but after i made it, i was running back to the huddle and sprained my ankle and was out for the rest of the camp
Old 09-07-2007, 09:20 AM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

wooh, moving into a 5 bedroom house (as opposed to the 3 bedroom we were crammed into...) so i finally get my own room again, and my dad and i can set up an archery range in the backyard because our house borders the woodline! now just have to load everything into the truck and unload it at the new house. hopefully we'll be done tomorrow...
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 09-07-2007, 09:46 AM
wat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper
wooh, moving into a 5 bedroom house (as opposed to the 3 bedroom we were crammed into...) so i finally get my own room again, and my dad and i can set up an archery range in the backyard because our house borders the woodline! now just have to load everything into the truck and unload it at the new house. hopefully we'll be done tomorrow...
Welcome back to the States.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:07 AM

thanks D
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
Old 09-12-2007, 04:19 PM
PMR'er

O ya, i finally got my jt jersey for pb. I feel gret, now i actaully look part of a team.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:51 PM

just finished my latest project! ok, its the only pb related project ive done in over 3 years besides buy upgrades!!! check the custom section!
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
Old 09-14-2007, 08:54 AM

Sweet! i was trying to get into my pbreview account (which i hadn't logged onto for the past few years) and since i dont have aol anymore, the reset password was being sent to an inactive email. so in the middle of typing a message to the admin, i was like WTH, ill try getting into my email through aol.com. well, aol has a new thing now where past aol users can reactivate their old email!
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
Old 10-05-2007, 07:41 PM

my friend called me and said that i might be able to go with him to LA over xmas break to go to an Angels and Airwaves concert and go backstage to meet Tom DeLonge!! but of course i need a job first to get a plane ticket.

i saw a 12 point buck, a 10 point, and an 8 point right next to each other coming back from the skate park last night.

at the pawn shop i saw a school bus yellow BE Raptor.

and to top it off... 2 of my friends friends shoot spyders, a Red-Black fade pilot and an 04 Xtra. they just gained major cool points.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
Old 10-05-2007, 08:53 PM
Banned

I finally got a new girl.

Woo.