Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Shop Talk - Reviews - Polls > Member Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2007, 06:58 PM
Finally!!!

Default Review of the Turtle Caps by Hundreth Monkey

For those that may not have heard of this, it's more commonly called a "bounce cap". I picked one up today and headed out to see how if it lived up to its hype. I finally took a shot to the head after about 5 rounds of play. I heard the hit and that was it, I reached up and there was no paint, so to say the least I was pretty pleased. After a couple more rounds I started trying to take a headshot by sticking my head out longer than it needed to be and finally somebody gave me a good shot to the head. Result...same thump sound and the impact of maybe somebody flipping the hat with their finger. Sure enough it was a clean break but without the sound of the impact you would have never known. Now some say the cap is not legal however that depends on where you play I guess because 4 of us are using them now (2 are field ref's) and love them. I dropped $36 for mine at the local pb shop and they are higher than most so you maybe able to find them cheaper. If your not a fan of getting your bell rung then this is something you might want to take a into getting one.

Family Photo
My Feedback