Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Picture and Video Pages
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2008, 02:31 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

Default Re: What cha Drivin

not a fan of white GT500s, but hey, i cant talk. i cant afford a car like that...yet!

get some Torq Thrust IIs for it!
http://www.americanracingwheelsinfo...._Thrust_II.htm
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 10-30-2008, 06:01 PM
The Gumpster

Thats nice just the way it is. I'm pretty sure thats got the Triton 5.4L DOHC 4V in it, am I right? I know the regular 'stangs still have the 4.6L in them. Is yours SC'd? I bet she goes too!
"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there. Your world is right for the next couple hours. This is your heaven on earth. Live it. Love it. Paintball for life."
Red Proto jersey, USED ONCE!
Old 11-04-2008, 03:02 PM
The Gumpster

This is what I have for right now, UNTIL THIS WEEKEND! I've had this since about July but just havent gotten around to get pictures. Yes I did it at a bad time when the sun was setting. I dont know if you can tell but yestersday I just washed waxed it and Armor All'd the inside

1992 Buick LaSabre Custom
3.8L 3800 Series 1
66,000 original miles
Rust free
These motors arent as good as the Series 2 however, they will run until at least 250,000 miles. I really love the way the car rides, nice and smooth and has alot of room.

And whats inside

Yes, 300 watts is nothing, but in the car my mirror shakes. I have Cummins front speakers and Sony Explods rear 6x9's. They are 10" Jensen subs. When I get my new car this weekend, a 2000 Chevy Malibu I'm getting 2 12" Pioneers so Ill run the speakers off the 300 watt and a 1000 for the subs.
"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there. Your world is right for the next couple hours. This is your heaven on earth. Live it. Love it. Paintball for life."
Old 11-04-2008, 03:37 PM
add 1,794 posts

lol, a buick, i cant laugh too much, I got a 95 grand prix
Old 11-04-2008, 03:57 PM
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?

Way to under-power your subs lol. I guess if you don't want to vibrate the cars next to you, 300 is fine. I've got two 12" Kicker subs I want to put in mine that are in a closed box frame... but I don't have the cash to have it wired or the cash for the amp I need. I've also got to replace my rear coils (yes I changed the stuts and not the coils.. didn't realize, because my father is a complete idiot, that I needed new coils. Yay for having to deal with all this when I could have bought the coils and the struts in the same package and just stuck it in.) some time soon.

I want to put those on my Camry. I'll have to wait till April for that $1500 from the government or w.e. they're planning on doing. IF they are even going to do it. $400 isn't bad for a set of rims though. I'm not going larger then 16" either. But before doing that, I'm getting the paint touched up.

Hey Chris, what do you think would be cheaper: Getting the entire car re-painted or getting the hood, bumper, and scratches touched up? I've also got a section on the back quarterpanel that needs to be undented and a couple rust spots due to the dent that need to be touched up as well. I freaking hate Wegmanns parking lots. People don't give two ****s about your car and you can never park far enough away.

On that note, I came out from Wegmanns (for you that don't have one in your area, it's a large produce distributer chain) and found 3 new dents in my door from retards swinging their doors open and there was a large swipe mark on my rear passenger side quarterpanel from an idiot not knowing how to pull out.

I HATE DRIVERS IN NY!
/rant

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"
Old 11-04-2008, 04:02 PM
add 1,794 posts

my bro had 2 kickers in his GMC Jimmy w/ a 1200 watt (I think) rockford fosfate amp. it was super nice
Old 11-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

lol, i have a 2000W dual channel that i sold but the guy said he couldnt get it to work. so if he ever gets around to calling me back, im going to buy it back and install it sometime this winter. i'm also supposed to be getting a 12" kicker for free, so we'll see how that goes.

oh, and as for shaking the mirrors, my stock system does that
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 11-04-2008, 06:06 PM
The Gumpster

Yeah, I know, I drive a Buick, and have a small amp, The amp was a nice amp and I thought I could power my speakers off it because I didnt have the cash for a 1000W at the time. I dont have my aftermarket speakers in because its a big ***** to take the dash and stuff off so I'm just waiting until I get my new car and putting them in and then Im buying the 1000W amp for my subs but my friend is going to buy my 10's and boxes and deck because I hate the Pioneer deck I have Im getting a better Pioneer deck and 2 12" either Pioneer's or Rockford Fosgate Punch's

Buick's, are, yes, old folks cars but they ride so damn good and the room is incredible. Plus, I hate to say it because of all the foriegn car owners here but I bet that 3800 engine will outlast most of the foreign cars here.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:12 PM
add 1,794 posts

before my brother got his kickers he had a 12in punch in his truck (before he got his Jimmy) it was a pretty good sub. as far as decks go, my brother always has had pioneer super tuners (not sure on the exact model, super tuner II maybe?)
Old 11-04-2008, 08:01 PM
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaSnipa View Post
Buick's, are, yes, old folks cars but they ride so damn good and the room is incredible. Plus, I hate to say it because of all the foriegn car owners here but I bet that 3800 engine will outlast most of the foreign cars here.
My dad's 2002 Buick Century Custom is smaller in interior room than my 1999 Toyota Camry LE. The car is also larger, exterior wise, than my Toyota. Yes it rides nice, but after 90k miles you HAVE to replace the struts unless you want to get seasick.

Don't even get me started on engine life.

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"