Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Shop Talk - Reviews - Polls > Shop Talk > Custom Shop
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2007, 11:08 PM
Check beneath your beds!

Default My pump (so far)

I am converting an old Spyder into a pump shotgun just for fun. I havent made the conversion yet because I'm waiting on payday so I can buy the rest of the parts I need to finish it. Here is what I have so far.
1. Heres the whole thing before I got the drop attached.
2. Here it is all strapped up and ready to go(ignore the bleach stained boxers and belly shot ). The permanent drop is matte black(the chrome one is borrowed from my e-99 till I get the black one in)
3. Heres a view of the half back and ACS bolt plus the modded strip pin that helps to hold it in the stock. I opted for the ACS because I couldnt find my other Alamo City bolt at the time and I wanted a higher flowing, non venturi for testing. I also stripped the anno and polished it up real good.
4. View down the barrel from the rear. This was a powerfeed that I modded to come in at a right angle to the tube and off to the right instead intersecting from the left. The red ring is a modded sight and works pretty well (3 of 5 dead on and I'm still tinkering).
5. Close up of mods described in 4. Flash hit hard so its kinda hard to see.
What do you think so far?