Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Electronic Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2006, 03:57 PM
The Black Parade is DEAD!

Default Re: 06 electra with eyes

Should I just buy the Electra 05? or save up a bit more for the Electra 06? I don't mind the eyes only working in semi.
Old 06-26-2006, 07:14 PM
Bling Bling Bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by devlspawb
I'm also having an issue with the battery. After my initial charge it lasted for about 500 shots, so I charged it again and played a few days later, once again I only got about 700 shots off it. It really pissed me off because I was sneaking up right behind someone about to win the game and it was dead, wouldn't even fire.

Anyone know whats up with my battery?
I would check with Kingman. Maybe the eyes are drawing a lot of current which is draining the battery faster than usual.

HacKeR

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Old 06-27-2006, 08:56 AM
I Paintball with my Grandchildren

Quote:
Originally Posted by devlspawb
I'm also having an issue with the battery. After my initial charge it lasted for about 500 shots, so I charged it again and played a few days later, once again I only got about 700 shots off it. It really pissed me off because I was sneaking up right behind someone about to win the game and it was dead, wouldn't even fire.

Anyone know whats up with my battery?
I'm also having the same problem. I called Kingman and talked to John in tech- He said not to charge the batt. longer than 6-8 hrs. or you would damage it. Also states in the manual to charge the batt. before each time playing. A charge will only last 3000 to 5000 shots depending on what mode your in. I charged my batt. over nite so don't know if I hurt it or not.

Old 06-27-2006, 01:18 PM
New Guy

No that answer is BS, I never charged it longer than 8 hours, and even on a half charge i should get a lot more than 700 shots out of it. I checked the voltages last night and the charger is definitely charging so maybe I just got a defective battery. I'll give it one more chance if it doesn't work its going back.

The voltage on my charged battery was 10.33 btw, anyone else know what the voltage is on their fully charged 9.6v javas?
Old 06-29-2006, 09:15 PM
New Guy

Question Re: 06 electra with eyes

i have a question, where is the serial number located on the marker? I found a number on the circuit board, but i wasn't sure if that was it or not. Can someone let me know?
Old 07-14-2006, 08:02 PM

it is your battery I charged mine right out of the box for one hour, and then shot 500 rounds cleaned it and put it up, today after work I went out and shot one thousand rounds and have not given it a another charge yet. I only have a 47 CI 3000psi tank and I know one thing it sucks a lot more gas then my Xtra did I could shoot about eight hundred rounds through my Xtra with that tank I am lucky to get 300 with my Electra I guess I am either going to need to get a bigger tank or shoot less during a game.
Old 07-14-2006, 09:23 PM
not a nublet, sheesh.

You only get 300 shots off it now, and you got 800 with the Xtra, somthing wrong there... Unless the 500 psi that the electra is configured to run at is horribly inefficient.
Trinity Front block
IPS Sunbear Bolt
Dark Horizon titanium striker

Green/silver VSC CCI Phantom

Red/Black PMR SE