touching...

kerry is a douche for saying the things he said
he has all ways been a douche
NATO: NOOBs Are Taking Over

I could really care less if your parents pay for your paintball stuff
Old 11-13-2006, 04:57 PM
*team peerless*

Default Re: A Marine's Mom's reply to John Kerry

if kerry would of won we would not be in as big of debt.

but we also would have had lengthened school days (oh no americans in school longer? how tragic) and probably gay rights in all states. (homophobes are lucky).

bush won now we are in debt and many say the only way out is to tax NOT the middle class but the upper class who barley get taxed. this could very well lead to the next depression age.

now tell me whats worst... being in school longer to get more intelligent and have samesex marriage or have a guy who cant talk w/o stutoring, gets us in debt, who blows at assumptions (Weapons of mass destruction) and who many of you forgot choked on pretzels and when fell off his bicycle had CIA inspect the bike.

america is pretty pathetic right now because of minorites (no im not racist) but people who are from england for instance are all for the most part english, they all have the exact same culture. unline USA, hence the reason there is more crime and **** here.

so in my opinion it doesnt really matter who runs the country or who we cry about we all have to start getting serious here because at the rate america is spending...were fudged (cant say other word)

- 2006 smart parts ion
-white body kit
-68/4500
SOON TO BE

2006 pontiac GTO/ 2006 dodge charger!
Old 11-13-2006, 04:57 PM

Mom pwn3t!
Old 11-14-2006, 12:02 PM
grumpy old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel69
if kerry would of won we would not be in as big of debt.

but we also would have had lengthened school days (oh no americans in school longer? how tragic) and probably gay rights in all states. (homophobes are lucky).

bush won now we are in debt and many say the only way out is to tax NOT the middle class but the upper class who barley get taxed. this could very well lead to the next depression age.

now tell me whats worst... being in school longer to get more intelligent and have samesex marriage or have a guy who cant talk w/o stutoring, gets us in debt, who blows at assumptions (Weapons of mass destruction) and who many of you forgot choked on pretzels and when fell off his bicycle had CIA inspect the bike.

america is pretty pathetic right now because of minorites (no im not racist) but people who are from england for instance are all for the most part english, they all have the exact same culture. unline USA, hence the reason there is more crime and **** here.

so in my opinion it doesnt really matter who runs the country or who we cry about we all have to start getting serious here because at the rate america is spending...were fudged (cant say other word)
The Democrats? New Promise - "A New Direction For America - Vote
Democratic.?

The stock market is at a new all-time high and America's 401K's are back.
A new direction from there means what?

Unemployment is at 25- year lows.

Oil prices are plummeting.

Taxes are at 20- year lows.

Federal tax revenues are at all-time highs.

The Federal deficit is down almost 50%, just as predicted over last year.

Home valuations are up 200% over the past 3.5 years.

Inflation is in check, hovering at 20- year lows.

Not a single terrorist attack on US soil since 9/11/01.

Osama bin Laden is living under a rock in a dark cave, having not surfaced in years, if he's alive at all, while 95% of Al Queda's top dogs are either dead or in custody, cooperating with US Intel.

Several major terrorist attacks already thwarted by US and British Intel, including the recent planned attack involving 10 Jumbo Jets being exploded in mid-air over major US cities in order to celebrate the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

Just as President Bush foretold us of on a number of occasions, Iraq was to be made "ground zero" for the war on terrorism -- and just as President Bush said they would, terrorist cells from all over the region are arriving from the shadows of their hiding places and flooding into Iraq in order to get their faces blown off by US Marines rather than boarding planes and heading to the United States to wage war on us here.

Moreover, bear in mind that all of the above occurred in the face of the 1999 tech crash, the epidemic of corporate scandals throughout the 90's, and the 9/11/01 terrorist attacks on NYC, years in the planning, which collectively sucked 24 trillions of dollars and 7.8 million jobs out of the US economy even before G. W. Bush had time to unpack his suitcases in the White House. It's easy to attempt to discredit, disgrace and defame our C ommander-in-Ch ief, George W. Bush; what's not so easy to do is to refute irrefutable facts, no matter how they might try
Old 11-14-2006, 12:10 PM
Banned

oh snap
gunny <3
Old 11-14-2006, 12:13 PM
Do what you like.

Ban Gunny for owning people.
We're the boys of the county hell
Old 11-14-2006, 02:44 PM
*team peerless*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny462
Osama bin Laden is living under a rock in a dark cave, having not surfaced in years, if he's alive at all, while 95% of Al Queda's top dogs are either dead or in custody, cooperating with US Intel.

actually osama bin laden is probably chilling in america or canda right now in a big ass house smoking big ass cigars ploting his next attack.

and ya there may not have been any attacks on us.

probably because they're planning a big one just like 9/11. i mean jesus if each terrorist sent a pipe bomb to usa they wouldnt do ****. Now planning a big ass attack that will go down in history?

thats what they're probably up too

and you may think this isnt right but its not like we couldnt use some death in this world, i mean Earth DOES have a carrying capactiy and when we meet/exceed that; **** will hit the fan like never before.

id rather america be smart then try and be bad ass and going out to find one guy that plannned an attack on us. lets get smarter so that this **** cant happen again not get revenge on the guy (even tho WHEN they do get him i hope he gets his **** rocked).

- 2006 smart parts ion
-white body kit
-68/4500
SOON TO BE

Old 11-14-2006, 05:00 PM
Spyder Addict

Quote:

I'm sorry dude but thats pretty racist crime isn't caused by cultural diversity America doesn't have thatmuch crime than other country it's just media covered here

Also look at canada they are culturaly diverse and they have so muchl ess crime

It's not racial culture that causes violence in terms of average crime in america thats american culture and blamingiton diversity is being jaded
Old 11-14-2006, 05:07 PM
*team peerless*

america is the most diverse country in the world, almost twice as much as canada...its not as u say as much as us.

and if you think media is the main reason then i guess violent video games make people a better shooter?

as i heard once "if video games make people a better shooter then we need cops to play more video games, a kid in New Jersey shot 8 bullets and killed 9 people and cops fire 3 20 round clips and dont hit ****!"

and the fact america is going down the drain isnt due to cultural differences, its due to the people spending money like their is no tomorrow! when in fact tomorrow is just around the corner and will hit us like a brick.

the times that countries greatest leaders have emerged were in times of depression and agony (Hitler in germany, Roosevelt in USA, charles II in ancient england even)

this is what we need.

- 2006 smart parts ion
-white body kit
-68/4500
SOON TO BE

Old 11-14-2006, 05:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
actually osama bin laden is probably chilling in america or canda right now in a big ass house smoking big ass cigars ploting his next attack.
youd have to live in a cave to not recognize his face, hes in a cave, anyone who says otherwise is basically saying everyone is stupid.

Quote:
and if you think media is the main reason then i guess violent video games make people a better shooter?
hes not saying the media is making people bad, hes saying it aplifies how much crime you think there is because it shows all the negatives and tells you about every single robbery whereas you only hear about major ones abroad....

good job arguing with a wall.

Last edited by claustrophobia9 : 11-14-2006 at 05:42 PM.