Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > General Spyder Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2008, 08:49 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

Default Re: New updated Hammer ideas and interest

well, theres a kid on PBN thats machining his own drop in pump kit right now. it replaces the VA and valve and has NO external pump arm. last i checked he was having trouble machining some of the delrin parts, but he should be almost done.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:57 PM
To the MAX

no external pump arm? now THAT i have to see

My Feedback! (+9/-0)

ಠ_ಠ
Old 07-28-2008, 02:42 PM

I'd buy one even if it was nothing more then a sonix pump from the factory. As long as I can run a 4oz co2 tank, center feed and a 50 round hopper I'll be happy. I do believe it will have to be priced well bellow phantoms to avoid direct comparison possibly in the $99-$159 range. Just recently action village added phantoms to there site before that options were a little more limited. Action village and almost everyone else already sell spyders. A pump marker by kingman may help with new growth to a sport that has been negatively stereotyped as nothing but pathetic ubber bully teenagers shooting noobs at 25bps.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:08 AM
Spyder Addict

Optional air connections like the phantom. under cocking. No plastic . 45 grip. tube feed swapable to pocket hopper.
05 Pilot ACS - SPPS Dragon tail trigger, 50 gram switch, CCM feedneck, ACP Bolt, Sticky 3's, Trinity -7 deg. V/A, Rocket Valve, DH Titanium Striker, BL Torp., T board w/ Eyes, Cp Direct Mount On/Off, 275 fps@250 psi

VS2

Black to Olive PM6

"All men have fear. The brave ones lay it down and go forward...some unto death but all to victory!" - Kings Guard of Ancient Greece

OLD FART CLUB MEMBER
My Feedback
Old 08-06-2008, 09:07 AM
Old Enough

I would want it to be a single tube with an undercocking pump system like a Carter Comp with a removable vertical quick changer for 3.5oz. tank use. Then a 15 round feedtube that can be easily replaced by a centerfeed for gravity feed set up.

It also has to have an external velocity adjuster to eliminate the need for a cumbersome tool to adjust it through the barrel. I'd also want an adjustable stock included and a trigger frame with wrap around .45 Hogue grips.

All of this comes standard and included with the Hammer to give the you options in what set up you want to use and retail for about $150 to $175.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

yeah, my biggest gripes about the hammers are the lack of detents and external velocity adjusters.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 08-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tech View Post
I would want it to be a single tube with an undercocking pump system like a Carter Comp with a removable vertical quick changer for 3.5oz. tank use. Then a 15 round feedtube that can be easily replaced by a centerfeed for gravity feed set up.

It also has to have an external velocity adjuster to eliminate the need for a cumbersome tool to adjust it through the barrel. I'd also want an adjustable stock included and a trigger frame with wrap around .45 Hogue grips.

All of this comes standard and included with the Hammer to give the you options in what set up you want to use and retail for about $150 to $175.

About says it all for me. Add in the option of interchangeable bodies (for an additional price, of course - or make it an option at the time of the ordering) and make it air fed through a bottom line (with a stainless steel hard line setup) or a vertical VA and I'd be happy.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:07 PM
not a nublet, sheesh.

Def NOT stacked tube, too inefficient for 12 gram use. Having a body that can swap between stick and hopper feed easily would be very nice.

As to air, either VSC style, or bottomline (or an option to choose).
Trinity Front block
IPS Sunbear Bolt
Dark Horizon titanium striker

Green/silver VSC CCI Phantom

Red/Black PMR SE