Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Picture and Video Pages
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2006, 08:12 AM
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was

Default Re: Finally satisfied....almost, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claustrophobia9
im gonna side with druid... if you keep the metal in your ear and dont go past a certain size i think u should be fine... but the wooden massive one i think is overly obvious. my dad didn't like an employee he hired cuz the guy kept saying "dude", he felt like he had accidently hired the dell guy.
The wood piercing isn't a 1/2, that looks more like an inch or so.

= 1/2inch
Old 07-09-2006, 10:40 AM
Have you ever been beat by a girl in pb? No? Thats about to change!

I have my ears at 8 gauge and I have my eyebrow pierced. So I dont see anything wronge with it. And I'm sure you wont have any trouble finding a job. In todays society, everyone is doing something that the older generation doesn't like. I'm studying to be a lawyer and if I can't be a lawyer because my ears are gauged I'm gonna be ticked.

~My Baby~

'06 Spyder Electra

~My Back-up Marker~

'04 Spyder Extra

~Apparel~

Empire Jeysey
Superman Wife-beater
Camo Pants
Nike Shoes
Element Hat
Old 07-09-2006, 06:55 PM
Mo Anam Cara (friend of my soul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yes_Im_A_Girl
I have my ears at 8 gauge and I have my eyebrow pierced. So I dont see anything wronge with it. And I'm sure you wont have any trouble finding a job. In todays society, everyone is doing something that the older generation doesn't like. I'm studying to be a lawyer and if I can't be a lawyer because my ears are gauged I'm gonna be ticked.
I'm sorry to say...that while you don't think there should be a problem, others will...and most private firms are smart enough to skirt the "discrimination" charges that can be brought against them by simply stating that "you aren't what they are looking for because you are inexperienced; Fail to meet their criteria; Failed to meet their dress standard/code....." whatever. They will create a legitimate reason not to hire you, whether you think it's right or not - regardless of your self-perceived capabilities.

I really hope you get what you want, just be prepared for that instance when I'm right. Good luck.
Old 07-09-2006, 07:15 PM
Mo Anam Cara (friend of my soul)

[quote=spydr]
Quote:
Originally Posted by druid
California seems to be the butt of everyone's joke...Probably in your part of town...im guessing your a "good ol boy" its like city mouse country mouse both sides feel too high and mighty to try and accept each others culture

Sorry...not. While the section of PA that i live in, isn't the sprawling metropolis of NYC...it's not "ridgerunnerville, _ _ " either...
Our demographics mirror all the other major cities in the US...just on a smaller scale. I'll take 90,000 people over 2.1 million any day.

from your asinine gun laws and Liberal views of 'alternate sexual lifestyles'lets not even go here....

Awww...why not? Truth hurt too much?

and the illegal allowances of Schedule 1 Narcotics for...of all things...glaucoma..., to an imigrant Governer and one of the largest repositories of Gang incarcerations in the Nation.
Gangs? how about the familys back in the older days,they were considered gangs,and theirs still things like that today in the south

Racism/white supremacy is a completely separate issue. YOU are trying to associate them to my post. Horrible failure on your part. I'm talking about Pelican Bay...I'm talking ALKQ, Crips, Bloods, Mexican Mafia...read this before you embarrass yourself into intellectual annulment...

http://gb1.ojp.usdoj.gov/search?q=California+gang+violence+statistics&outpu t=xml_no_dtd&sort=date%3AD%3AL%3Ad1&ie=UTF-8&client=nij_frontend&oe=UTF-8&proxystylesheet=nij_frontend&site=NIJ

How can you expect anyone to take you serious when you say things a 12 year old would?

Oh please...at least I back up what I say with information...links and such - rather than run on without a clue. Typical Liberal tactic though...right to name-calling....

Like I said...I have the nerve to say it...whether it's here or on the phone...it doesn't matter.
Oh man you have the nerve to push buttons over the Internet

If by what I say, inspires someone to search for information...I'm happy, regardless of the outcome. In doing so, they have the chance to;
A) Prove me right...or
B) Prove me wrong

Either way...someone learned WITH FACTS, to which I've noticed, you rarely ever present...

At his house party ...big whoop
now it's your turn to be informed instead of blindly following the ramblings of a high school teacher who throws house parties for students...or whatever he is. I don't know, but isn't this illegal?? Oh wait...this is California...nvm...[/color][/b]
No one wants to have a debate about something when you cant get over stereotypes.

That's too bad....you'll get over it. As long as society has the ability to voice their opinions on something...there will ALWAYS be stereotypes and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Get over it and move on.

A much better way to say that (and what i was used to seeing from you)
would be to say maybe "how about the gangs in california?" or "how about the govenor being an immigrant?" And as far as that goes,at some point in time we were all immigrants.
/thread
Now that the threads been completely Hijacked...I'm done answering to the jacker's comments in this thread.

UK...I believe that the individual has the right to express themselves in the manner in which they choose (so long as it doesn't violate the law or someone else's Rights)...but understand this.....

You know fully well - that there are more often "older" people than "younger" people on this forum (a generalization people...don't get any tighty-whities in a bunch)....You should have known there would have been a response similar as mine. If not from me, certainly someone else. If what I said was too harsh, I'm sorry but I believe in telling the "shocking truth" about things, no matter how much it hurts. I intended to illicit a debate about it and it did. Mine is another...different point of view that you need to see and others share it. A point of view that has the potential to affect your future. By your own admission, your father's against it but we all know that "aaaaahhh...our parents are full of it" ....don't we? Yet you come here, hoping for a pocket full of :TUP: from peers to justify the act. I'm sorry. Perhaps your father isn't able to get your attention like I can. Perhaps your father can't explain it well either...but someone needs to tell you what's likely to happen (and someone who's NOT a family member).

Discrimination is wrong...but it's going to happen and they are going to lie about it or hide behind some protocol to dissuade it. I don't care who you are, how smart you are or how much of a 'good' person you are. If you aren't liked by the people YOU chose to control your destiny (boss/career, whatever)...there's not much left for you, now is there? I'm just warning you of what people think ahead of time...to help ease the disappointment before it consumes you.

I really hope you get everything you wish in life...just realize that sometimes it's dependant on the other's with the means to control it...

Last edited by druid : 07-09-2006 at 07:33 PM.
Old 07-09-2006, 09:16 PM

druid i love you!!!!!!!!

and ukwithpride, what makes you think that you wont change your mind in the futer when u maby get over this "phase" in your life? You will be stuck with holes in your ears the size of nickels and will be thinking "oh gosh, maby i shouldnt of done that, now im gonna have to work at hot topic for the rest of my life" HELLO!- thats a kids job. Highschoolers work there, its not a job for a 40 year old man. But it is your personal opinion and im shure you will be happy when you cant support your family.
Old 07-09-2006, 10:00 PM
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderkid179
druid i love you!!!!!!!!

and ukwithpride, what makes you think that you wont change your mind in the futer when u maby get over this "phase" in your life? You will be stuck with holes in your ears the size of nickels and will be thinking "oh gosh, maby i shouldnt of done that, now im gonna have to work at hot topic for the rest of my life" HELLO!- thats a kids job. Highschoolers work there, its not a job for a 40 year old man. But it is your personal opinion and im shure you will be happy when you cant support your family.
And you have the power to tell the future and to tell me that I won't be able to support a family? I know the people at hot topic, some of them are well out of highschool. I also know people who have holes in their ears up to an inch doing construction and drywall, stuff like that. That stuff pays well. And for your information, I plan on going to college, get my business degree, and run my own business. It's either that or I'll co-take over my aunts tax preparing business if I decide I want to be a CPA. So I don't know where YOU come off telling ME how I will live.

EDIT: Also, I'm not going to change my mind, I made a decision, and I'm sticking with it, no matter what gets in my way.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKwithPride
And you have the power to tell the future and to tell me that I won't be able to support a family? just giving my opinionI know the people at hot topic, some of them are well out of highschool. ok, does he/she have a family that he/she is supporting soley with the income of hot topic I also know people who have holes in their ears up to an inch doing construction and drywall, stuff like that. That stuff pays well. yes it does, but what if you hurt yourself or wear your body out before you have money to retire? you will be stuck workin at hot topic And for your information, I plan on going to college, get my business degree, and run my own business. the majority of people will not take you or your buisness seriously...It's either that or I'll co-take over my aunts tax preparing business if I decide I want to be a CPA. nice! mooch of of your relatives accomplishments So I don't know where YOU come off telling ME how I will live. its just my opinion. You posted your picture of the hole on here to find what people thought of it,im just telling you what i think.

EDIT: Also, I'm not going to change my mind, I made a decision, and I'm sticking with it, no matter what gets in my way.
good luck int the future!
Old 07-10-2006, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderkid179
good luck int the future!
It's not called mooching off, it's called continuing with the business because she asked me if me and her son were going to take over. And your opinion? It sounded more like you know what's going to happen, and by sound that way, it makes you sound like a complete *******. But hey, I'm just voicing my opinion...
Old 07-10-2006, 09:42 AM
Fluent in Stroll

gtfo uks intarwebz!!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin-martian
gtfo uks intarwebz!!
marv ftw

wtf people, he asked us what we thought of the peices of metal in his ears, not his life choices

chill out and let him do wtf he wants

UK-nice, but if it were me, i would have stayed at the 8s, i cant stand big guages, but hey, if you dont mind, go for it