Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Picture and Video Pages
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2006, 01:39 PM
Mo Anam Cara (friend of my soul)

Default Re: Finally satisfied....almost, lol.

I think you are missing the point of my post....the point of the person goes for an interviews...for the job THEY DESIRE...and are turned away because of their appearance.

The interview was for the PREFERRED job...that they will likely be turned away from...not the one they actually got AFTER that failure...hence...the 'second best' description.

This has nothing to do with those that want to work in an environment more accepting to that particular look.

that's what I said...not what you inferred from it.
Old 07-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Bling Bling Bling

Druid as always I respect your opinion. I am tattoo'd and pierced (see my pic above) and agree it is not for everyone, nor should it be pushed on anyone.

HacKeR

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Old 07-08-2006, 09:04 PM
12/26/03

I garee with druid on first impressions. Like if i see someone with huge gauged ears i go ew... but i mean you can still easily get many many jobs. I think its pretty cool, just dotn get the huge ones! hah
Old 07-08-2006, 09:24 PM
Resident *******

*Kicks Druid out of the thread*
Damn anti-Californians. When you have never lived here, you can shut the **** up about how it is. You have no room to speak. If you want to keep it up, might I advise you to actually come visit California and see how it is outside of the tourist areas? That way, you actually might have some ground/basis. Until then, keep your propagandist reactions to yourself. All you're doing is spouting the same thing as every other ****ing retard on the face of this planet. California will move away from mainland US.... in about 200+ million years. And yes, that is an actual estimate. I just spent the last 4 days with very, VERY knowledgeable geologist (I'll get you his name if you want so you can look up the couple works he has published) and learned about the faults that will cause 5.0-7.0 earthquakes in Nevada along the Kingsbury Grade. Until you can at least point out a fault fracture to me, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You're using hearsay, which is highly inaccurate.

TL;DR? Learn for yourself what is true and what is not.

Nice piercings, UK!

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to

Last edited by bigred76 : 07-08-2006 at 09:36 PM.
Old 07-08-2006, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamf-hacker
Druid as always I respect your opinion. I am tattoo'd and pierced (see my pic above) and agree it is not for everyone, nor should it be pushed on anyone.
HacKeR
Thanks and I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtraking
I garee with druid on first impressions. Like if i see someone with huge gauged ears i go ew... but i mean you can still easily get many many jobs. I think its pretty cool, just dotn get the huge ones! hah
You can...but as I said...it depends on the impression the employer wishes to present to the public on his/her behalf.

[quote=bigred76]*Kicks Druid out of the thread* you wish
Damn anti-Californians. When you have never lived here, you can shut the **** up about how it is. You have no room to speak. If you want to keep it up, might I advise you to actually come visit California and see how it is outside of the tourist areas?
Or I could just listen to your speach impediment on the phone every night like I do. Don't get mad at me for saying what's on a lot of people's minds...tell me what it's like past the Grand Canyon or YOU cork it. I'm not talking about week-long trips to the desert for a "house-party" either...your problem is that I have the nerve to say it. California seems to be the butt of everyone's joke...from your ascinine gun laws and Liberal views of 'alternate sexual lifestyles' and the illegal allowances of Schedule 1 Narcotics for...of all things...glaucoma..., to an imigrant Governer and one of the largest repositories of Gang incarcerations in the Nation. Oh yeah...that's a nice place to raise a family :eyeroll:.....
That way, you actually might have some ground/basis. Until then, keep your propagandist reactions to yourself. All you're doing is spouting the same thing as every other ****ing retard on the face of this planet. Like I said...I have the nerve to say it...whether it's here or on the phone...it doesn't matter. California will move away from mainland US.... in about 200+ million years. And yes, that is an actual estimate.
Of course it is...it's not very profitable to cause mass hysteria and wide-spread panic, chasing everyone out of the state...now is it? And truth be known...scientists don't have a flippin' clue when the next 'big one' is going to occur...just like the Vulcanologists that found the mega volcano in Yellowstone...or the scientists who are currently watching the expansion of the summit of Mount St. Helens...again...
I just spent the last 4 days with very, VERY knowledgeable geologist At his house party ...big whoop (I'll get you his name if you want so you can look up the couple works he has published) and learned about the faults that will cause 5.0-7.0 earthquakes in Nevada along the Kingsbury Grade. Until you can at least point out a fault fracture to me, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You're using hearsay, which is highly inaccurate.
so...what you are saying is this geologist buddy of yours...knows more than all the scientists' reports displayed on the Discovery channel...please...it sounds to me like he published a comic strip. He's a high school geologist. How old is he?? You never mentioned. I'm curious as to his miniscule exposure to this science, as compared to those that have been doing this for a lifetime. You can observe all the conflicting data from all the scientists...similar to the ones I posted. I can find more if you like...or you can at www.google.com
but no matter what you say or think.......it's going to happen.
http://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/earthq3/safaultgip.html

http://www.livescience.com/forcesofn...rediction.html

http://www.dnr.wa.gov/geology/pubs/d...news_v2no1.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Plates_tect2_en.svg

http://www.agu.org/revgeophys/larson01/node4.html

TL;DR? Learn for yourself what is true and what is not.

read it....now it's your turn. There's more to what goes on in your neck of the woods - now it's your turn to be informed instead of blindly following the ramblings of a high school teacher who throws house parties for students...or whatever he is. I don't know, but isn't this illegal?? Oh wait...this is California...nvm...
Nice piercings, UK![/quote

MODS...just so you know...Tim and I go round and round about this stuff all the time on the phone. This is nothing new to us...I thought it would be entertaining to respond, so please don't interpret this as flaming eachother. I don't consider it as him flaming me, he shoudn't consider it in vice versa...it's just how we are....lol...both of us are thick-headed...LOL
Old 07-09-2006, 12:08 AM
Resident *******

Poor bunny.

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Old 07-09-2006, 12:09 AM

LMAO.....yer funny .....getting you on AIM
Old 07-09-2006, 12:52 AM
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was

I've come to a conclusion that SOC doesn't really like piercings...
Old 07-09-2006, 01:19 AM
Resident *******

Excellent observation, young grasshopper.

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Old 07-09-2006, 03:26 AM
Banned

im gonna side with druid... if you keep the metal in your ear and dont go past a certain size i think u should be fine... but the wooden massive one i think is overly obvious. my dad didn't like an employee he hired cuz the guy kept saying "dude", he felt like he had accidently hired the dell guy.