Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2008, 06:44 PM
SlalomSki stuk to my feet

Default Re: Official Flame Therapy

I just got a repair and report so it doens't cost me anything and I know how to take it off. Im just pissed that my car is going to look stupid now until i round up the money for more tint.
bamfhacker: next time wear butt pads
Old 05-27-2008, 07:18 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

thats gay... my dad always got his done here with 35% in the back, and 15% in the front. i guess a few years ago they changed the laws in Kentucky, so this time he got the 15% put over the factory tint in the back.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 05-28-2008, 03:42 AM
TJ

the welt on my arm now has a bruise with a 3 inch diameter...

hope it doesnt get hit this sunday
Old 05-29-2008, 04:18 PM
this is my coat of arms and this is my dynasty Uí Fiachrach

This SUCKS! I have a crush on this girl that i've liked for about two years. So, we went out a couple times but split up, she said she didn't feel the spark. I'm easy-going (too much sometimes) and didn't ask about it really (really regret that).So it's been about 4 months, and I still like her. I know she likes another guy (doesn't go to our school and is about 3 yrs our senior) and don't know what to do. Should I ask why we split specifically, ask for another shot now or later (school year almost over anyway) or just leave it? She's in my group for a big project we're doing so I don't want to make that awkward for anyone. This is really tearing me up inside.

Vid of me and my Guitar
derek_owns_a_guerrilla_radio-School buses don't = target practice, Hoss.. 
Hossapher-i shot alot of different types

MR1 Sniper Rifle
Rocket Launcher
Old 05-29-2008, 04:28 PM

are you guys still good friends? i'm on good terms with my ex (ok, really good, she's one of my closest friends) and when i brought the subject up, we had a pretty decent discussion over it. but if you guys hardly talk anymore, i wouldnt risk asking her, because you'll sound like a whiny douche... "why did we break up *tear*? whatever you do DONT ask for a second chance, that could make things worse.. and think of it this way (took this from multiple girl's myspace pages): "they say if you love something you should let it free, and if it doesnt come back, it wasnt meant to be."

now time for my rant:
i'm so ****ing bored! i want to just drive around aimlessly for a few hours, but not with gas prices these days!
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
Old 05-29-2008, 04:34 PM
this is my coat of arms and this is my dynasty Uí Fiachrach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
are you guys still good friends? i'm on good terms with my ex (ok, really good, she's one of my closest friends) and when i brought the subject up, we had a pretty decent discussion over it. but if you guys hardly talk anymore, i wouldnt risk asking her, because you'll sound like a whiny douche... "why did we break up *tear*? whatever you do DONT ask for a second chance, that could make things worse.. and think of it this way (took this from multiple girl's myspace pages): "they say if you love something you should let it free, and if it doesnt come back, it wasnt meant to be."

now time for my rant:
i'm so ****ing bored! i want to just drive around aimlessly for a few hours, but not with gas prices these days!
Aight, sounds good. We're on good terms and we get along really well. Nice quote by the way!

Vid of me and my Guitar
derek_owns_a_guerrilla_radio-School buses don't = target practice, Hoss.. 
Hossapher-i shot alot of different types

MR1 Sniper Rifle
Rocket Launcher
Old 06-05-2008, 02:40 PM

well, i have a multi flame:

1) i hate how my phone will try and kill itself just to get a ****ing signal! i have to charge it every day because i barely get one bar when my phone sits in my bedroom...

2) theres a girl at work that i really like. she's cool and all, and we mess around a lot during the day, but nothign serious. i'm pretty sure she at least somewhat likes me, but she has a boyfriend (they've been going out on and off for 4 years she told me), and as long as she has a boyfriend, i'm not going to push my luck, because i'm just not that kind of person, and i've had friends with experiences like that, and it sucked. but it kills me because from what she's told me about him, he's a real ass sometimes. so i guess my only option is to wait it out. but at the same time, i dont want to turn into that "really special friend," because i've had that happen A LOT.

being the nice guy doesnt get you anywhere in life, but i can't help it.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
Old 06-05-2008, 03:12 PM
Cpt of team Lost Cause

[quote=DFSniper;204581]well, i have a multi flame:

1) i hate how my phone will try and kill itself just to get a ****ing signal! i have to charge it every day because i barely get one bar when my phone sits in my bedroom...

2) theres a girl at work that i really like. she's cool and all, and we mess around a lot during the day, but nothign serious. i'm pretty sure she at least somewhat likes me, but she has a boyfriend (they've been going out on and off for 4 years she told me), and as long as she has a boyfriend, i'm not going to push my luck, because i'm just not that kind of person, and i've had friends with experiences like that, and it sucked. but it kills me because from what she's told me about him, he's a real ass sometimes. so i guess my only option is to wait it out. but at the same time, i dont want to turn into that "really special friend," because i've had that happen A LOT.

being the nice guy doesnt get you anywhere in life, but i can't help it.[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain, being the nice guy screwed me out of so many relastions....
Pilot Owners club #64
!Pilot ACS black to blue fade!,
32* spring set,
Calmping Feedneck,
Blue Dye Stickeys-
blackVLocity JR/Virtued

Jersey:Purple DXS (dont ask....)
Pants: Blue Dye C7 or Yellow Stinger Combat BDU
Mask:Blue Vents Avatars (clear[cloudy/rainy] or smoke lense[sunny/sunny]
Pack: NXe 3+2+2
U.S. Army ROTC
Old 06-05-2008, 10:48 PM
Resident *******

I ****ing hate morons, *******s, and ******s. All of them can go to hell, and leave me the **** alone!

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to

Last edited by bigred76 : 06-06-2008 at 02:11 PM.
Old 06-07-2008, 05:46 AM
Cpt of team Lost Cause

(trying to not say any cusses in this....though i really am)

I friiggn hate being the nice guy like i said before...just gettign screwed over every relation, found out a ex last ***ht is friggin saying im a druggie and a heavy drinker, (which im not, im very agaisnt drugs and getting wasted), then te girl im on a date with is like i dont think its going to work! im like WTF! just screw it.....waste of my time.....

/end of rant
Pilot Owners club #64
!Pilot ACS black to blue fade!,
32* spring set,
Calmping Feedneck,
Blue Dye Stickeys-
blackVLocity JR/Virtued

Jersey:Purple DXS (dont ask....)
Pants: Blue Dye C7 or Yellow Stinger Combat BDU
Mask:Blue Vents Avatars (clear[cloudy/rainy] or smoke lense[sunny/sunny]
Pack: NXe 3+2+2
U.S. Army ROTC