Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2007, 03:25 PM

Respected, period.

Default Re: Official Flame Therapy

I hate BRAND NEW cars that spend more time in the shop than on the road. Right now I don't like Honda because I think they sold me a lemon.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 08-13-2007, 03:41 PM
Here, there, everywhere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunut
I hate BRAND NEW cars that spend more time in the shop than on the road. Right now I don't like Honda because I think they sold me a lemon.
Bummer dude.....
All cars are made by people though, and yours is keeping someone like me in business
Seriously, to be an Official 'Lemon' (granting you legal recourse) it needs to be in for the same repair three unsucessful times in the first 12 months/12,000 miles....
If you need to know about it or have any questions...don't hesitate!
Member #12

"Your marker cannot harm me...I'm the Juggernaut!!"
KUSA Feedback +56/-0
New PBN Feedback +20/-0
Old PBN Feedback +92/-0
Old 08-13-2007, 04:15 PM

Respected, period.

I've already researched the lemon law. My car has been in the shop 3 times for the same reason and it still hasn't been fixed. On top of that, the engine started ticking today, so there is somthing wrong with one or more of the valves. IT ONLY HAS 1384 MILES!!!!!!!!! I'm waiting for a call from American Honda. I'm also looking at other cars (non-honda)

KUSA Feedback

Shunut Creations
Old 08-16-2007, 03:46 PM

Respected, period.

I have to drop my car off at the Honda Dealership yet again on Monday. The good news is that they are going to give me a rental car. The bad news is this will be the 7th time it has been into the service department since I bought it on June 8th.

KUSA Feedback

Shunut Creations
Old 08-16-2007, 05:34 PM
you wanna mess with me?

ive had homework everynight since i started school on tuesday and i know its just going to get harder.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:02 PM

Respected, period.

DHL is the absolute worst shipping company I have ever dealt with. I have had something shipped to me via DHL 3 separate times now. 3 times now it was not delivered on the date it said it would be delivered. My item has been in Phoenix since the 17th, suppose to be delivered today. I could drive to the furthest point in Phoenix from me, in less than an hour. In 3 days DHL couldn't make that trip. GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

KUSA Feedback

Shunut Creations
Old 08-21-2007, 12:55 PM
Grammar Nazi in training

basement flooded 2 days ago. well it was my workshop. all of my paintball stuff is in there. luckily everything was on the table 'cept for my duffelbag, and my paintball pants. my pants got soaked! the 1/2 box of paint that i still have from my tourney was on top of the duffel bag, but didnt get wet. *phew*. the floor is still damp and we have 3 fans blowing on it, upping the electric bill, and wasting our money. it rained for like 3 days and 2 nights STRAIGHT here in portage, WI. saturday, sat. night, sunday, sun. night, and monday. we had our garage sale thursday-sunday, and we had to move stuff inside cuz of the rain. i also sprained my left pinky finger in footbal last week and i have to go back to practice today (it was cancelled yesterday) and play with my left pinky and ring fingers taped together. me and my dad think that it will be hurting all football season because of the abuse that i put my body thru when i play. my doctor says i should play with them taped for 2 weeks MINIMUM, maybe 3. my parents wont let me get another paintball marker (i was gonna get a PGP2). they say that i have 1 main marker, and 1 backup and that is all i need. well my backup (mr-1) is mechanically DEclined and the front gripframe screw often falls out when i run out of Co2. this has caused a misfire in the staging area last time i played rec ball (luckily i had my barrel plug in). also, in our last tourney i let my teammate use my mr-1 because his ion broke. during one of the games, the bold chopped the doublefeed nubbin thing, which caused his paint to roll out the barrel, and breaks apon breaks. on september 12th (i think) there is a young guns tourney at my local field. i jsut figured out that i will NOT have enough money to enter. it is an FPO tourney, so i have to use the field's paint. that is $50, then it costs $20 per player to enter, and $10 for all day air. i think i am cursed!! put me in a bubble already, so i wont hurt myself anymore than i have.

Pilot Owner's Club Member #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSiv_Force
Here is the ultimate How Not to get bruises..........................
DONT GET HIT
My Photobucket photography Album
Old 08-21-2007, 01:08 PM
KUSA KREW FOR LIFE BABY

I hate that I have two females that work for me in my shop that don't like each other. Tell each other that don't come to me... what do I have counselor stamped on my forehead'?!
Old 08-21-2007, 07:32 PM
Grammar Nazi in training

we didnt do no contact in football today. GRR!! i wanna hit someone. AND i have to put on seat backs at a football stadium tomorrow.

Pilot Owner's Club Member #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSiv_Force
Here is the ultimate How Not to get bruises..........................
DONT GET HIT
My Photobucket photography Album
Old 08-21-2007, 08:21 PM
*713*

im pisst cause my water pump on my blazer went out and now i have to drop about 250 bucks to fix it! so stupid.. and its 110* with humidity so that makes it even more fun