Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2006, 05:14 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Default Who were you?

Well, it's just for fun anyways! (I don't believe in this stuff, just throwing it out there!

Past life

Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Greece around the year 775. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Old 10-27-2006, 05:32 PM
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit

Default Re: Who were you?

Hey, they're wrong. I was a frikin DRAGON! I used to eat maidens in distress, BBQ white knights charcoal black and terrorize towns and villages. They said I was one of Santa's elves named Ernie, had a bad problem with stealing chocolate chip cookies and occasionally stealing Santa's magic dust. Now what would I do with dust? -
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216
Old 10-27-2006, 05:35 PM
Bling Bling Bling

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-Center around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Old 10-27-2006, 05:38 PM
The Black Parade is DEAD!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Greece around the year 1575. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Old 10-27-2006, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGON
Hey, they're wrong. I was a frikin DRAGON! I ued to eat maidens in distress, BBQ white knights charcoal black and terrorize towns and villages. They said I was one of Santa's elves named Ernie, had a bad problem with stealing chocolate chip cookies and occasionally stealing Santa's magic dust. Now what would I do with dust? -
Yea seriously^^,burninating the countryside just like, TROGDOR!!!!!
Old 10-27-2006, 06:11 PM
In Heaven with the Goodie Goodies dressed in white

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

warrior...
Old 10-27-2006, 06:21 PM
Here, there, everywhere!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 000. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.

And I thought it was going to be fun.......
Member #12

"Your marker cannot harm me...I'm the Juggernaut!!"
KUSA Feedback +56/-0
New PBN Feedback +20/-0
Old PBN Feedback +92/-0
Old 10-27-2006, 06:55 PM
Has Been

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Saudi Arabia around the year 1250. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons. Do you remember now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Old 10-27-2006, 07:04 PM
Banned

in your past life you were a sucker for frauds...
Old 11-08-2006, 04:02 PM
PMR'er

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 875. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.(im not a girl, im definatly not timid,a nd i guess im a philosopher and thinker...though)
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.(this is true)
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling. (ha, now thats bull)

I fell insulted with the first part and sry if u didnt want this brought back up.