VLocity 4 20.00%
VLocity JR w/Aftermarket Chip 5 25.00%
Halo B 6 30.00%
Empire B/B2 5 25.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-27-2007, 04:14 PM
The Gumpster

Default Loader

I might be getting a new hopper and was wondering what you guys like and as to why you do
The Choices:
VLocity
VLocity JR w/aftermarket chip
Halo B possibly with V35 or Cheetah(sp?)
Empire B or B2
"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there. Your world is right for the next couple hours. This is your heaven on earth. Live it. Love it. Paintball for life."
Red Proto jersey, USED ONCE!

Last edited by SupaSnipa : 08-27-2007 at 04:31 PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:46 PM
Grammar Nazi in training

Default Re: Loader

either Vlocity or the Junior.

Pilot Owner's Club Member #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSiv_Force
Here is the ultimate How Not to get bruises..........................
DONT GET HIT
My Photobucket photography Album
Old 08-27-2007, 08:25 PM
Finally!!!

halo b w/v35, angry or cheetah will keep up with your vs np and if you shop around will be the cheapest out of the bunch. if you want new then imo you`d be better off with the vlocity or jr. w/chip.
Family Photo
My Feedback
Old 08-27-2007, 08:52 PM
Weeeee!

Fasta
Romans 6:23
“God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.”-Max Lucado
The most he did was die for me, the least I can do is live for him.
Old 08-28-2007, 03:41 AM
The Gumpster

Now what is the advantage of having the VLocity JR w/chip over a VLocity. Doesn't the chip make the vl jr select force just like the VLocity so than whats the advantage of getting the vl jr w/chip. I believe the cheetah board makes the Halo select force as well...am I right? What does the Angry board do?

Also Ive heard mixed stories on the Empire B2. What do you guys think about it. I suppose since they cost the same I should get a Pulse over the B2 right?
"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there. Your world is right for the next couple hours. This is your heaven on earth. Live it. Love it. Paintball for life."
Old 08-28-2007, 05:47 AM
white ion...

vlocity all the way its fast has a decent preice for wut ur getting. pretty much inestructable and i beat my stuff basically and theres not a scratch on it. different speeds. needs no home modifications to make it fit in different feednecks such as halos and reloaders need feedneck sanding for most aftermarket and stock feednecks. Ive used every hopper out and its kept up with my angels to autockockers spyders to tippmans.
Old 08-28-2007, 06:31 PM
you wanna mess with me?

i choose the reloader b simply because that is all ive used other than the ricochet apache. the reloader IMO is good with it being sound activated but like ive said......... its all ive ever used.
Old 08-29-2007, 03:49 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

I've used a Halo, a Reloader B, Reloader II, Eggy, Zeggy, and Ricochet. Never used a Velocity, Velocity Jr or Pulse.

My vote goes to a Reloader B/B2 - IMHO it's just a better, tried and true, down to basics loader. All the "extras" these newer loaders have only add to the price - and ugliness - and not the performance, of the loader. Who really needs to have a loader that feeds 40 bps, has 12 different speeds? The ONLY thing I can think that would make them better is the variable pressure on the stack, but noone really knows what the best pressure is anyways.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:14 AM
The Gumpster

thanks guys....I dont think I'll go with the Halo B UNLESS it has the angry or Cheetah board in it because a teammate has one and the eyes mess up easy. I think I'll probably go with the Empire Reloader B2 and then if I upgrade my board or maybe get a Bob Long 2k2'd Classic that I might get I'll be set. Oh yeah...what excatly does the angry board do?

I'm not sure though if I want a Reloader B2

or a Draxxus Pulse

Thanks for the help

Last edited by SupaSnipa : 08-29-2007 at 07:40 AM.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:39 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Can you even get a pulse now? I thought there was a freeze on selling those...