Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2006, 11:14 AM
New Guy.. Who's that?

Default Re: I am ****ing pathetic... not that any of you care...

I'm going to be frank with you Ace. Yes. You made a mistake. But it doesn't matter anymore. Yes, you won't be able to see her, you won't be able to see her family, you won't be able to express your love of her to her with her etc. But no matter, you must move on, you must pick yourself up from the dirty ground, and embrace the mistake. Take it, and pick it apart, learn why you made that mistake, learn how you can try and do better next time. I promise you, you will have another chance, wether it be with her, or someone else.

Everything happens as it is supposed to, so do not worry about such things, there is no point. I will tell you, being depressed about it is a waste of time. Being sad about it, mourning over it, is a completely different thing. When you're sad about something, you realize what you've done wrong, and you will eventually learn to fix it. There is not point in pondering upon the subject more than you need to. With that, crying is not a bad thing, to be honest, I cry quite a lot, I have problems as well, both in and out of family and girlfriends, and I can say from experience, it hurts.

My friend, you'll be okay. I am telling this to you today, after having attended a funeral of a young girl I knew who hung herself just last sunday. Sometimes you have to wonder why things happen, but you can't do it for long, you have to move on, improve yourself. Otherwise you're just going to get worse and worse. Now I haven't ready any other posts aside from the first one, so I don't know if this is a repeat of what someone else has said, and if it is, my apologies.
Old 09-30-2006, 08:23 PM
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunut
We are more than a paintball forum to those of you who haven't figured it out yet. This to me is like a 2nd family and a 2nd home, and I like my home clean.

Ace I hope things get better for you, and they will. Good luck!
Its becomming my second family and home too haha...

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"
Old 10-01-2006, 05:48 AM
New Guy Old Body

Ace, bro, one thing to ask yourself is this...if you know you keep messing up relationship, look at what you can do to turn yourself around. Ask yourself why you do what you do and find out what you need to do to become a better friend to them. As far as the Friends>Girlfriends idea, this is a very true statement. However, if the GF asks whats up, be truthful. Noone will want to stay with someone who isnt true.

I considered this place my second home for awhile also. When I needed advice without broadcasting it to my local friends, I came here. Hell, I liked some people on here more than peeps I know in person lol (btw Dragon, you rock man lol). The internet is a more anonymous form of speech. If someone isn't staring at you, its usually easier to be more open. Personally, I think its a great place for advice...any advice.

(yea yea, I know I came in a bit late....but you know how traffic is ;P )
Old 10-01-2006, 05:09 PM

Too much angst in this thread...
Old 10-01-2006, 06:47 PM
Finally! A special name!!

I agree, Recon.

Haha more fish in the sea, my man. I ****ed up bigger than you can begin to imagine. Whatever happened with your girl, I can tell you that I DID WORSE. I HURT HER WORSE. This was a girl I'd been with for 3 years. Yeah, when you **** things up it sucks. It hurts. It hurts the girl and it hurts you that you hurt the girl. Regrets suck, man. But live and learn. That girl is never going to talk to me again. We were best friends for about 6 years. Sucks. But you've gotta let things pass. After it happened, I went through a bunch of ****ty relationships trying to get back on my feet, and now I'm in the best relationship I've ever been in. Even better than the one I ****ed up. But just keep your chin up and you'll find someone... You're 17, did I see? You've got ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD to find someone. The best is yet to come, buddy.

Once again, live and learn.

You may be a girl poorer but you're a girl wiser.
Old 10-01-2006, 07:50 PM

Very true. What shocked me today is she actually wants to talk to me... ocassionally. Like just as "friends."

My dad thinks she is going to try to get back with me. Haha. Yeah... idk if I want her back actually. She has ways about her that really piss me off.

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"
Old 10-02-2006, 12:43 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

dude, talk to her, but make it clear that its better for you if you moved on. even if you guys just talk things over, it'll make everything go a little smoother. the way i see it, if you **** up in high school, you wont **** up as much in the real world. by what youve been writing, it seems like youre doin better already.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 10-02-2006, 01:58 PM

Yeah, I am feeling better... she keeps pissing me off though. Calling me asking whats up, when I am going to return her stuff and that she wants to do it ASAP and move on or w.e. when she has no consideration for my schedule. Ugh.

Quote:
Old 10-02-2006, 04:48 PM

Ugh... just as I start to feel better, she has to IM me and start raving and ranting and accusing me of ****. Shes accusing me of cheating on her, when she broke up with me... so I went to a friends house and watched a movie and she comforted me. How is that cheating?

So yeah... now I feel a little more miserable because shes trying to make me seem cold hearted and such. Telling me she hopes I die... calling my friends tramps... This is getting out of control.

The spoiled little princess needs to learn to grow up and stop accusing people of **** they didnt do, and to stop acting like shes the only one who is being effected by this.

Here is my blog page on myspace. An example...

Edited out for the kiddos. -Doc

That one friend I meantioned that I lost because of my ex is actually really conserned about me and says she still considers me her friend, that if I ever need anything, to call her, and her door is always open for a friend if in need. Hearing that from her almost made me want to cry because it was such a relief that she didnt hate my guts for choosing my ex over her.

EDIT! PLEASE DONT CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINK IF YOU ARE UN ABLE TO HANDLE PROFANITY OR FOUL LANGUAGE! NOT FOR LITTLE KIDS!

Quote:
Old 10-02-2006, 05:35 PM
not a nublet, sheesh.

Hope you don't mind my comment, lol.
Trinity Front block
IPS Sunbear Bolt
Dark Horizon titanium striker

Green/silver VSC CCI Phantom

Red/Black PMR SE