Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2007, 02:27 AM
Resident *******

Default Re: Official Flame Therapy

Hahaha, funny that you should mention that Vike. On lunch today at work I was helping my old Carpentry teacher put stuff in the cabinets for new students... 8 chisel sets as well as 6 mini utility knives were taken on the last day, as well as a couple tack hammers. All of those were donated by a kind soul, the only reason we had them. Kids these days just don't give a **** about anything if they didn't pay for it, be it for their use or not. It pisses me off when something that dumb happens, when they could have just asked and payed a buck or two and gotten the tools they wanted.

Why am I here? I was stradling the ridge of the roof on some rafters I was building yesterday, and some ******* came along and move the entire roof after I told them to not touch anything because I was readjusting a brace. The ridge moved, throwing me off balance, and I came down on top of it with it inbetween my legs. Thank ****ing God for paintball and quick reflexes, I was able to save my balls, but not my ass or the shin of my left leg. Got a nice gash on that leg, and it bruised up overnight so now it's a ****ing ***** to walk and work on. ****ing A for stupid, undereducated, retarded, ADHD *****es. They need to get the **** off my job site and get back down on the ground where they belong before I push them off!

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 07-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Here, there, everywhere!

Sometimes life just gets too busy and complicated.....
My Dads wife has been battleing the big C for years and has just took a bad turn....
My wife is so stressed out about it all that we all have to hide....
My shop has been so busy I haven't had time to breathe but with my new expenses my take is the same!!!!
My 17 year old son is three days into his first ever migrane headache and three doctors can't figure out **** so they keep shooting him up with **** and sending him home..when he comes down we have to watch him suffer....****
The worst part is as bad as it makes me feel....it isen't **** compaired to others and their troubles....still hurts.....
Member #12

"Your marker cannot harm me...I'm the Juggernaut!!"
KUSA Feedback +56/-0
New PBN Feedback +20/-0
Old PBN Feedback +92/-0
Old 07-11-2007, 11:43 PM
I am the goat that swims through the icy currents!

ARRGHHH WHAT THE F***! I joined an airsoft forum a few days ago and all they do is point out the fact that I'm 14 or say I'm posting pointless sh!t airsofting (some other bad name) just stereotyping me because I like paintball. they're effing ignorant they go by what they hear from others and don't actually know about paintball.

ahh much better
Old 07-18-2007, 11:08 PM
Fluent in Stroll

]= ɐıuɯosuı sǝɔnpuı uodnǝlqɯns

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:48 PM
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin-martian
]= ɐıuɯosuı sǝɔnpuı uodnǝlqɯns
˙noʎ ǝʌol ı 'ʞɾ กกกʞɹǝɾ dn ʇnɥs
Old 07-19-2007, 12:02 AM
Fluent in Stroll

=[

Skanking to the beat.

Old 07-31-2007, 08:26 AM
Fluent in Stroll

so i pour a bowl of cereal and go to the fridge for milk. and it doesnt exist...

Skanking to the beat.

Old 08-02-2007, 11:07 PM
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?

I am so ****ing sick of my obsessive, p.o.s. ex.

My gf and I were at a showing, minding our own buisness... and then we realise that my ex and her little tag-along were there. They kept looking back twards us and it pissed my gf off. She asked for my ex's cell number after the event because she got pissed with how many times my ex looked at us with hating eyes and said, 'Hi."

Well... the even passed... the texting stopped... then like 2 days after, my dramatic ex desided to add my gf on myspace. Well she keeps spreading lies about me to her and I know my gf doesn't think she's telling the truth... but if my ex ruins the only good relationship I've had... I'm going to be miserable. She keeps adding to it and then blames me for starting the drama when I say I don't want to deal with it and that I didn't mean to add to it and then throws something I did in my face. (Keep in mind, I was stupid and told her back when we first went out that I promise not to break up with her... silly 16 yr old relationships) The problem with her is that I dated her for 10 months and she knowes how to press all my buttons... she even told my gf that she "used me for pleasure"... Which she knowes hits me on a hard level because my first serious gf used me for sex...

...well on to why I am so piped right now. She is threatening my gf and I at the next big concert (Warped Tour) and is saying if she see's my gf or I that something will happen. I have morals, I won't hit a girl.. and I really don't want to... but if she pitches into my gf with her little tag-along... I'm afraid I'll break her neck. I seriously cannot stand the bull**** she has put me through and is trying to start again. She keeps turning everything around to make me look like the bad person.

WHAT DO I DO?!

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"
Old 08-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Phfff..custon user title...

get a restraining order...

I ****ing hate psyco *****es! and getting shot in the nuts.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:42 AM
you wanna mess with me?

man i have to go back to school tomorrow and i have only played paintball twice this whole year so far!!!