Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2006, 02:27 PM
won't be on very much during the football season

Default Re: Official Flame Therapy

dude, i bought a present for my sister on ebay and the dude wont send me the freaking item, i've e-mailed him twice and he wont reply, and now he deleted his account!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! but i did get his phone# from ebay today so i'll call him and let him know what i think about him, and if he hangs up i'll call till he throws his phone out the window!!!

Yeah, this does make me feel better!
Old 12-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Banned

Tell Paypal, and Tell Ebay, same thing happened to me, but Paypal screwed me over and said I have to contact the dealer first, but he never responded back.
Old 12-08-2006, 06:39 PM

yeah, i'm going to do that, but i want to call the dude first.
Old 12-09-2006, 12:16 PM
Spyder Addict

I lost a once in a lifetime bid on eBay by $0.53. Me and my brother wanted new guns for Christmas and found 2 diablo wraths with, 2 t-boards, 2 lucky 15 barrels, two delrin bolts, for $180. in the last 2 minutes we bid twice and in the last 5 secs lost to a guy who bid an extra .53 at the same time I did and when I went to add another $5 My keyboard messed up and typed $2005 instead of $205 so fixed It fast and lost by 1 second. I hate my life and I'M STILL PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-09-2006, 03:40 PM

yeah, some times i'll be mad all day because i got out bid by like $0.50
Old 12-09-2006, 03:45 PM
Banned

Well Today I had a soccer game, and the refferee was an idiot, so I am running after the ball, and out of nowhere this kid comes flying into me from the side, but since I never fall and I am stronger I stayed up, and he called the foul on me, Twice that crap happened, and the second time the kid on the floor was kicking at my nuts, so like I just shoves him into the goal post and got thrown out of the game
Old 12-09-2006, 03:51 PM
RaWr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Total90Oliver
Well Today I had a soccer game, and the refferee was an idiot, so I am running after the ball, and out of nowhere this kid comes flying into me from the side, but since I never fall and I am stronger I stayed up, and he called the foul on me, Twice that crap happened, and the second time the kid on the floor was kicking at my nuts, so like I just shoves him into the goal post and got thrown out of the game
Flop.
"If society is tranquil, it is not because it is conscious of its strength and its well-being, but because it fears its weakness and its infirmities; a single effort may cost it its life. Everyone feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure."
Old 12-09-2006, 03:55 PM

That is why I didn't enjoy playing soccer all that much. The call is always against the tougher guy, even if he isn't being more aggressive. Some soccer players would be fantastic actors.

anywho...I guess I have to have a flame. I hate how sore my ears are, makes sleeping at night tough.
2k2 OSKUSA.
Old 12-09-2006, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe
That is why I didn't enjoy playing soccer all that much. The call is always against the tougher guy, even if he isn't being more aggressive. Some soccer players would be fantastic actors.

anywho...I guess I have to have a flame. I hate how sore my ears are, makes sleeping at night tough.
Omg, I have the same thing, except that every once in a while my ear sounds like it just opened up like the size of my fist and whispering sounds like Cuban talk(Lol, Im Cuban). It is a pain in the buttcrack
Old 12-09-2006, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Total90Oliver
Omg, I have the same thing, except that every once in a while my ear sounds like it just opened up like the size of my fist and whispering sounds like Cuban talk(Lol, Im Cuban). It is a pain in the buttcrack
hah, well it might not be the SAME thing, because I just got my ears pierced. So it is just the general discomfort of them healing. It will go away. Your problem sounds ****ty. lol.
2k2 OSKUSA.