FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2006, 06:15 PM
Banned

Default Re: 360 possible tank?

mario was way cooler than sonic
Old 01-02-2006, 06:16 PM
Guy with the Dragun

Sega was putting out quite a few consoles at that time and the publishers couldn't trust them anymore so Dreamcast was doomed before it launched, i never played the console system, im not saying it sucked, its just that the big names didnt have any confidence in it. I saw the discussion with microsoft on this on G4tv. But with 360's rush release, its putting itself in a bad situation, think N64 and Gamecube, they came out early in their cycles and the later released consoles had greater superiority when it came to graphics and processing power.
Originally Posted by druid
well...CO2 (or Carbon Dioxide) remains CO2 until trees turn it into Oxygen. So...if there aren't any trees in your tank...it should be fine
hmmm, so if i put a tree in a co2 tank, then it will turn into.... HPA!!!!
Old 01-02-2006, 06:20 PM
Banned

gamecube focused on the wrong aspecs. tell me, why would you change from catriges to cd's if you are going to slice the cd down to mini "omfg i lost it again" size and limit the amount you can hold on it. in addition, gamecube vs. wall... gamecube won, electronics are fragile, hamsters on wheels in a small purple box arent.
Old 01-02-2006, 06:26 PM
wat

All I have to say is Halo 3.
Old 01-02-2006, 06:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrell
All I have to say is Halo 3.
bungie can only "revolutionize" fps games for so long, they need to create their own genre addition to fps before someone else does.
Old 01-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Guy with the Dragun

Cartridges were fairly bulky and kinda hard to store, you'd have to buy those plastic boxes to keep them in or find a shoebox , the data on one of those little mini CDs is twice the maximum of a regular CD. But i will agree with Nintendo focusing on wrong things, their mostly Childlike games left me with a giant paperweight. Their best game was Resident Evil 4, which in all ways kicked major butt, then Sony bought the "Exclusive" rights. Too little, too late.
From what i heard about the PS3, it will suffer majorly if it doesnt change some things.
well...CO2 (or Carbon Dioxide) remains CO2 until trees turn it into Oxygen. So...if there aren't any trees in your tank...it should be fine
Old 01-02-2006, 06:31 PM
I'm Back!

**cough** boomerang controller**cough**

Three years is too long without paintball.
Old 01-02-2006, 06:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xecutiv3
Cartridges were fairly bulky and kinda hard to store, you'd have to buy those plastic boxes to keep them in or find a shoebox , the data on one of those little mini CDs is twice the maximum of a regular CD. But i will agree with Nintendo focusing on wrong things, their mostly Childlike games left me with a giant paperweight. Their best game was Resident Evil 4, which in all ways kicked major butt, then Sony bought the "Exclusive" rights. Too little, too late.
From what i heard about the PS3, it will suffer majorly if it doesnt change some things.
the thing that bothers me is that there is no debate over what the best fps game online for ps2 is, i like variety. i cant just play some socom all the time, which btw... still sucks compared to xbox live fps games. sony refuses to make an exclusive online service allthough theyll do it with everquest, galaxies, and planetside... if they put one of those on ps3 before an mmo is out on xbox, it could be a killer.
Old 01-02-2006, 06:37 PM
Guy with the Dragun

Planetside is on its deathbed, Everquest is way over the hill, Everquest 2 wasn't as great as the first, Galaxies i know nothing of, However, i would say that Full Auto would be the best MMo for any console, no FPS, or repetitve killing, maybe
Old 01-02-2006, 06:43 PM
Banned

full auto would suck, planetside wasnt widespread known, console gamers will eat it up. xbox's best mmo would be huxley. and i think after bungie makes halo 3 (and hopefully finishes the series - not hopefully cuz it sucks, but it needs to die well) they should make an rtsrpfpsmmog. thats right. real time simulated role playing first person shooter massive multiplayer online game. it should start with first encounter with the covenant, should move at a slightly accelerated rate, in a world who's charicters, weapons, and objectives change as certain objectives are completed and time moves on. basically, really choosing how to get to events that occur in the books. bungie could staff people to come up with daily objectives and charge a couple bucks a month extra for server use and pwn online for a few years. a game that always changes... people would pay a ton