Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Veteran Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 03:13 PM
Don't dis spyder cuz ill dis you about your gun

Default Re: Do you put stickers on your gear?

True so very True
Old 03-27-2008, 03:54 PM
Cpt of team Lost Cause

pbnation just turns to flame wars alot sadly, though i still go there....why.....
Pilot Owners club #64
!Pilot ACS black to blue fade!,
32* spring set,
Calmping Feedneck,
Blue Dye Stickeys-
blackVLocity JR/Virtued

Jersey:Purple DXS (dont ask....)
Pants: Blue Dye C7 or Yellow Stinger Combat BDU
Mask:Blue Vents Avatars (clear[cloudy/rainy] or smoke lense[sunny/sunny]
Pack: NXe 3+2+2
U.S. Army ROTC
Old 03-27-2008, 04:23 PM
Public Enemy #1

That shocker anno is whats up, take the stickers off and rock the fade with pride.

To answer your question: There's only one sticker I put on guns.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ngs/marq73.jpg

you know you got something nice when timmyshoota likes it.
Buy my gear! $500!
Old 03-27-2008, 04:30 PM
*Offical Gun Whore*

O no not HGay. lol I like to keep my markers lookin clean. I sometimes put stickers on my hoppers or my pod caddy tho.
armedfuture (3:00:47 AM): I feel like a woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred76 View Post
Uh, no we're not. We're pretty much ****ed.
^ my thoughts exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by druid View Post
well...one must change his Kilt daily because like wearing underwear for more than one day is just..........nasty......
Old 03-27-2008, 05:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCause View Post
pbnation just turns to flame wars alot sadly, though i still go there....why.....
I got for the opposite reason. PBN is a bunch of tight wads. This is the internet, if you want to be talked to and cared for go to a build-a-bear forum or something. This is the internet, no one likes you, no one cares if you live or die. Though if you die, sucks for you, lulz for us. pbn tries to act like it's a flame free zone or something. This forum is doing the same thing, but I actually present good advice when I do it. Unfortunatly, people overlook it and get all "he called me an idiot mommy!" on me. If I call you an idiot, it's probably because you did something idioc. It's poor mods who ignore people who actually break the rules, and allow bad advice to flow, then treat us in a "play nice" kingergarden fashon. But I'm not gonna point shunut out.

/rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by king-man View Post

True so very True
I can get you in contact with the guy who makes those, if you want a couple. He may want some money for them though, stickers aren't free to make, and he doesn't make any money giving them to you. but if you want some, I won't take any profits, I'll ask him what he wants.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:22 PM
I didn't do it...No witnesses survived

You know, I almost always stay out of these discussions, once they turn sour, but your comments are begging for a response, which is probably what you want anyway, but, what the hell:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schecter1277 View Post
I got for the opposite reason. PBN is a bunch of tight wads. This is the internet, if you want to be talked to and cared for go to a build-a-bear forum or something. This is the internet, no one likes you, no one cares if you live or die. Though if you die, sucks for you, lulz for us. pbn tries to act like it's a flame free zone or something. This forum is doing the same thing,...
This forum is nothing like PbN, and that's why we're here. Unlike your favorite sites, we actually do care about each other, just look at the support threads in the non-paintball section. People have posted their most private problems and have gotten help from people who care.

Quote:
...but I actually present good advice when I do it. Unfortunatly, people overlook it and get all "he called me an idiot mommy!" on me. If I call you an idiot, it's probably because you did something idiotic.
Bludgeoning someone with information and bludgeoning them with a rock is the same thing, your goal is still to hurt rather than help. The users of this forum are not idiots, we are people who enjoy paintball, enjoy these forums, and enjoy welcoming and helping new players. How exactly does calling someone an idiot accomplish that goal?

Quote:
It's poor mods who ignore people who actually break the rules, and allow bad advice to flow, then treat us in a "play nice" kingergarden fashon. But I'm not gonna point shunut out.
As someone who has been around for a little while, I can honestly say that the mods here are some of the fairest, most even-handed of any forum I have been on, going back to when I started online in 1994 or so. The users of this forum have agreed to play by the rules, that being, to keep a family friendly, PG-13 attitude when here, because that's what we want. Play by the rules and less people will when they see you have posted.

I will not defend shunut, he can do that himself, but keep in mind, everyone here likes and respects him, who feels the same about you?

"To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone will make things right is to
go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last - but eat you he will"
Ronald Reagan
Old 03-27-2008, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critical View Post
This forum is nothing like PbN, and that's why we're here. Unlike your favorite sites, we actually do care about each other, just look at the support threads in the non-paintball section. People have posted their most private problems and have gotten help from people who care.

This forum is a carbon copy of pbn. All of the mods are either pbn mods or respected pbn members. Thus, the forum is run, like pbn.

Bludgeoning someone with information and bludgeoning them with a rock is the same thing, your goal is still to hurt rather than help. The users of this forum are not idiots, we are people who enjoy paintball, enjoy these forums, and enjoy welcoming and helping new players. How exactly does calling someone an idiot accomplish that goal?

I'm sorry, but it's a pet peev of mine when someone tells someone to go out and spend their hard earned money on something that A. They don't need or B. Is a horrible produce/investments. Where is the responsibility for those actions? Who is the person to blame when someone goes out and buys $300 worth of stuff only to find out it didn't help his problem one bit.
Example I see ALL the time:
"I bought HPA and my gun is burping." Some tanks put out 750 others put out 800psi, while other, older ones put out 850. Instead of telling the kid to buy/trade a new $60 tank we have him buy a reg, VA, bolt, valve, feedneck , barrel, striker, spring kit, expansion chamber, and macro to solve the problem. Hell, after all that he could have just bought a new gun.

As someone who has been around for a little while, I can honestly say that the mods here are some of the fairest, most even-handed of any forum I have been on, going back to when I started online in 1994 or so. The users of this forum have agreed to play by the rules, that being, to keep a family friendly, PG-13 attitude when here, because that's what we want. Play by the rules and less people will when they see you have posted.

There is PG-13 then there is G. Which do you actually want?

I will not defend shunut, he can do that himself, but keep in mind, everyone here likes and respects him, who feels the same about you?
I am not here to be liked and respected. If that is an end result then fine. However, I will give honest advice to the best of my ability. But when I see people doing stupid stuff that will cost them money, or cost others money, I will tell them STOP! Look at my posts, not one of them has been actual "flaming" (definition:coming into the thread and insulting the original poster while contributing nothing to the thread)
Old 03-27-2008, 05:42 PM
Public Enemy #1

I am teh flame king. With that said...

PbN> *

If you think PBN is all flaming, you are looking for it. I'm on there everyday. I go between the different marker forums, HK forum, news forum, Mask and BST forums and I hardly EVER find flaming.
you know you got something nice when timmyshoota likes it.
Buy my gear! $500!
Old 03-27-2008, 05:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyshoota View Post
I am teh flame king. With that said...

PbN> *

If you think PBN is all flaming, you are looking for it. I'm on there everyday. I go between the different marker forums, HK forum, news forum, Mask and BST forums and I hardly EVER find flaming.
offtopic.com is all flaming. (same with 4chan.org)
Old 03-27-2008, 05:51 PM
Not too new guy

I have to disagree when you say that this forum is a carbon copy of PBN just because it has some of the same mods and members. This forum is much smaller and thus we are a much tighter community. There is also much less toleration for flaming and useless posts here. They may belong to both PBN and here but the way they moderate could be completely different.

However this was not the point of this thread and if it doesn't get back on topic it will be closed. I personally am not a fan of stickers on guns. I'll put an occasional one on my hopper but I like to keep my gun clean.

<<XX PILOT OWNERS CLUB # 36 XX>>

The Official Manual Thread

Spyder Feedback
PBN Feedback
Closed Thread