Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > General Spyder Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2008, 05:05 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Default Re: Worst Paintball Experience

Nipple shot from 5 feet away. OUCH!

Never been shot in the boys, but I did catch a ricochet from a bunker in the throat with a Monster Ball once. I got shot on the collar bone once that hurt like I broke it again - when I came off the field, the ball was still whole and stuck in my jersey (Chris Cole saw that one - man, it hurt!)

Oh, I NEVER wear a cup - crawling around and cup rash are nothing to ignore, haha!
Old 10-28-2008, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred76 View Post
(stupid ****ing back nube saw him and didn't do anything....).
Don't you hate that?
Old 10-28-2008, 06:36 AM
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?

Being a ref for two years, I can honestly say that I've gotten shot EVERYWHERE. I got shot in the tip of the **** at point blank range as a player was walking off the field and I told them to put their barrel bag on. I had a "nut protector" rag draped there, luckily, and it absorbed some of the blow. I still went down for a good 10 mins and threw up. I peed crooked and had a rudolf the rednose reindeer thing going for a while too.

I've been shot in the jaw before and not realized how bad it was until a fellow ref told me that I was bleeding down my neck and that I should go and wash it. The blow was from about 10 feet away and felt like I got punched in the jaw.

It's also always fun to get shot in the back of the head by your stupid walk-on teammates who are 10 years old and blind firing. (which our field doesn't allow)

I could go on and on about bad hits haha.

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"
Old 10-28-2008, 09:51 AM
Spyder Addict

i've only had a couple shots in my five years that i still remember as terrible. first (timewise, anyway. i can't really pick which felt worse), i took a straight shot to the chest from less than a foot away. i had to sit out a while to catch my breath, but i ended up watching one of the funniest games i have ever seen as a result, so it was ok. lol but then imagine trying to catch your breath while laughing insanely hard...

second, i was shot in the neck from 5-10 feet away. i still have a scar. i wish i still had pictures. lol

another time that really sucked, i was playing 1 on 1 in a wild west type field, so there was a LOT of moving and running. i don't remember who won (i think i lost), but i was so exhausted by the end of it that i couldn't stand up without nearly passing out for about 30 minutes. not eating lunch that day probably didn't help...
Old 10-29-2008, 09:01 AM

Worst hit for me overall was probably this past weekend, I took one to the throat just below the Adams Apple...That one didn't break, but it's brothers hit my chest and broke so I was out anyway.

Worst experience was probably dislocating my kneecap and walking the 1/2 mile or so out of the woods back to the staging area...
Old 10-29-2008, 10:18 AM
Finally!!!

well let's see, there was the shot to the face mask right in the mouth vent (which meant that I ate most of the paint and the shell split my lip) the shot in the neck while ref'n a game by an assclown nube blind firing and my all time favorite the guy that I completely flanked and came up to from behind, me being the good natured guy that I am instead of lighting him up I yelled "safety kill" for which he repaid me by spinning around and shooting me in the stomach at point blank range...so after that everybody I bunker gets one in the center of the back PERIOD!
Family Photo
My Feedback
Old 10-29-2008, 12:21 PM

there was this one time i shot a guy in the back, then i ran past him to go shoot his friend too, but he decided to spin around and shoot me as i ran past him. i took one to the arm, but then he kept shooting me in the back as i kept running. i looked down and there was a hole in my shirt and blood dripping down my arm. i asked him what he chrono'd at and he said 346.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:40 PM
Giggity..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideSwipe226 View Post
there was this one time i shot a guy in the back, then i ran past him to go shoot his friend too, but he decided to spin around and shoot me as i ran past him. i took one to the arm, but then he kept shooting me in the back as i kept running. i looked down and there was a hole in my shirt and blood dripping down my arm. i asked him what he chrono'd at and he said 346.
What an ass.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:42 PM
Giggity..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVS1 View Post
well let's see, there was the shot to the face mask right in the mouth vent (which meant that I ate most of the paint and the shell split my lip) the shot in the neck while ref'n a game by an assclown nube blind firing and my all time favorite the guy that I completely flanked and came up to from behind, me being the good natured guy that I am instead of lighting him up I yelled "safety kill" for which he repaid me by spinning around and shooting me in the stomach at point blank range...so after that everybody I bunker gets one in the center of the back PERIOD!
Another instance of asshattery..
Old 10-29-2008, 12:42 PM
Giggity..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erlkonig View Post
Worst hit for me overall was probably this past weekend, I took one to the throat just below the Adams Apple...That one didn't break, but it's brothers hit my chest and broke so I was out anyway.

Worst experience was probably dislocating my kneecap and walking the 1/2 mile or so out of the woods back to the staging area...
How did you manage to walk out on that knee?