Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > General Spyder Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-28-2008, 05:05 AM
vikingshadow's Avatar
vikingshadow vikingshadow is offline
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Where my stuff is. Duh!
Posts: 6,950
Default Re: Worst Paintball Experience

Nipple shot from 5 feet away. OUCH!

Never been shot in the boys, but I did catch a ricochet from a bunker in the throat with a Monster Ball once. I got shot on the collar bone once that hurt like I broke it again - when I came off the field, the ball was still whole and stuck in my jersey (Chris Cole saw that one - man, it hurt!)

Oh, I NEVER wear a cup - crawling around and cup rash are nothing to ignore, haha!
__________________
Pressing on
Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Anonymous
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-28-2008, 05:26 AM
Triple xXx's Avatar
Triple xXx Triple xXx is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 106
Default Re: Worst Paintball Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred76 View Post
(stupid ****ing back nube saw him and didn't do anything....).
Don't you hate that?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-28-2008, 06:36 AM
Ace24's Avatar
Ace24 Ace24 is offline
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 5,063
Default Re: Worst Paintball Experience

Being a ref for two years, I can honestly say that I've gotten shot EVERYWHERE. I got shot in the tip of the **** at point blank range as a player was walking off the field and I told them to put their barrel bag on. I had a "nut protector" rag draped there, luckily, and it absorbed some of the blow. I still went down for a good 10 mins and threw up. I peed crooked and had a rudolf the rednose reindeer thing going for a while too.

I've been shot in the jaw before and not realized how bad it was until a fellow ref told me that I was bleeding down my neck and that I should go and wash it. The blow was from about 10 feet away and felt like I got punched in the jaw.

It's also always fun to get shot in the back of the head by your stupid walk-on teammates who are 10 years old and blind firing. (which our field doesn't allow)

I could go on and on about bad hits haha.
__________________

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-28-2008, 09:51 AM
calebh's Avatar
calebh calebh is offline
Spyder Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: East TX / New Orleans
Posts: 954
Default Re: Worst Paintball Experience

i've only had a couple shots in my five years that i still remember as terrible. first (timewise, anyway. i can't really pick which felt worse), i took a straight shot to the chest from less than a foot away. i had to sit out a while to catch my breath, but i ended up watching one of the funniest games i have ever seen as a result, so it was ok. lol but then imagine trying to catch your breath while laughing insanely hard...

second, i was shot in the neck from 5-10 feet away. i still have a scar. i wish i still had pictures. lol

another time that really sucked, i was playing 1 on 1 in a wild west type field, so there was a LOT of moving and running. i don't remember who won (i think i lost), but i was so exhausted by the end of it that i couldn't stand up without nearly passing out for about 30 minutes. not eating lunch that day probably didn't help...
__________________
you can trust me.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-29-2008, 09:01 AM
Erlkonig Erlkonig is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 60
Default Re: Worst Paintball Experience

Worst hit for me overall was probably this past weekend, I took one to the throat just below the Adams Apple...That one didn't break, but it's brothers hit my chest and broke so I was out anyway.

Worst experience was probably dislocating my kneecap and walking the 1/2 mile or so out of the woods back to the staging area...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-29-2008, 10:18 AM
MVS1's Avatar
MVS1 MVS1 is offline
Finally!!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Hochspeyer Germany
Posts: 1,229
Default Re: Worst Paintball Experience

well let's see, there was the shot to the face mask right in the mouth vent (which meant that I ate most of the paint and the shell split my lip) the shot in the neck while ref'n a game by an assclown nube blind firing and my all time favorite the guy that I completely flanked and came up to from behind, me being the good natured guy that I am instead of lighting him up I yelled "safety kill" for which he repaid me by spinning around and shooting me in the stomach at point blank range...so after that everybody I bunker gets one in the center of the back PERIOD!
__________________
Never go Bear hunting without a sandwich...sandwich: someone you can out run or don't mind shooting
Angel 1 Non-SOM Apr 07
Ripper 3 Non-SOM Apr 08
Family Photo
My Feedback
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-29-2008, 12:21 PM
SideSwipe226 SideSwipe226 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 64
Default Re: Worst Paintball Experience

there was this one time i shot a guy in the back, then i ran past him to go shoot his friend too, but he decided to spin around and shoot me as i ran past him. i took one to the arm, but then he kept shooting me in the back as i kept running. i looked down and there was a hole in my shirt and blood dripping down my arm. i asked him what he chrono'd at and he said 346.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-29-2008, 12:40 PM
RSX99's Avatar
RSX99 RSX99 is offline
Giggity..
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: WNY
Posts: 558
Default Re: Worst Paintball Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideSwipe226 View Post
there was this one time i shot a guy in the back, then i ran past him to go shoot his friend too, but he decided to spin around and shoot me as i ran past him. i took one to the arm, but then he kept shooting me in the back as i kept running. i looked down and there was a hole in my shirt and blood dripping down my arm. i asked him what he chrono'd at and he said 346.
What an ass.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-29-2008, 12:42 PM
RSX99's Avatar
RSX99 RSX99 is offline
Giggity..
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: WNY
Posts: 558
Default Re: Worst Paintball Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVS1 View Post
well let's see, there was the shot to the face mask right in the mouth vent (which meant that I ate most of the paint and the shell split my lip) the shot in the neck while ref'n a game by an assclown nube blind firing and my all time favorite the guy that I completely flanked and came up to from behind, me being the good natured guy that I am instead of lighting him up I yelled "safety kill" for which he repaid me by spinning around and shooting me in the stomach at point blank range...so after that everybody I bunker gets one in the center of the back PERIOD!
Another instance of asshattery..
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-29-2008, 12:42 PM
RSX99's Avatar
RSX99 RSX99 is offline
Giggity..
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: WNY
Posts: 558
Default Re: Worst Paintball Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erlkonig View Post
Worst hit for me overall was probably this past weekend, I took one to the throat just below the Adams Apple...That one didn't break, but it's brothers hit my chest and broke so I was out anyway.

Worst experience was probably dislocating my kneecap and walking the 1/2 mile or so out of the woods back to the staging area...
How did you manage to walk out on that knee?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:56 PM.