Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2008, 11:16 AM
<<< my friend's idea of good camouflage...

Default Re: Official Flame Therapy

okay great, to add on to today's crap, lately I've been having problems getting my xbox 360 to recognize discs for me, and it takes SEVERAL tries to even PLAY a game. I got a disc cleaner to clean the laser and then my 360 worked for a few days. Now its back to its old habits, trying to read games and rarely recognizing them or playing them. So I am assuming that my disc drive is just flat out failing, so I call xbox support and ask them if I can get a free repair for this thing even though my xbox warranty is out. Okay to give you the lowdown, I had a launch console xbox, and it gave me the 3 red lights, so i sent that into repair, and got a refurb xbox about a month and a half ago. Now my refurb xbox is screwed up too!!!! So anyways, I ask them if i can get that free repair because they were the ones who had sent me a faulty xbox, and they tell me I still have to pay for the repair. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE REPAIR IF IT WASNT ME THAT SCREWED UP THE XBOX. If a company screws up on a customer's product, should the company take the blame for that and not the customer? I just got this xbox!!! I should not have to deal with this crap.

SNIPER

-A skilled military rifleman detailed to spot and pick off enemy soldiers from a concealed place.
-One who shoots at other people from a concealed place.

Those who that say a paintball sniper doesn't exist, haven't come across one yet.

View My Special Ops Brigade Page
Old 08-09-2008, 07:42 PM
add 1,794 posts

my old PS2 took a **** on me today and i start school tuesday
Old 08-10-2008, 02:19 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

that sucks. i have a psone that did that because the PLASTIC teeth on the gears started breaking off. WTF?? luckily i found another one for $30! speaking of which, my family left somewhere today, and my brothers took it and the car adapter. so now i cant play FF8 because they took...lol, nvm, my memory card is right next to me... woot! gonna go play some FF8 on the PS2!
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 08-10-2008, 07:33 PM
Life is peachy

Had alot of gun problems at the feild today

Armored Units

-Deep insertion APC
-Killer "B" Battle Tank
-Troop Transport APC (almost done)
-Gun Truck heavy support unit (In the works)

-Order of Lenin (1st)
-Skyline Sergeant
-YGP Rep!
-Sector 4 team feild honor recipiant (UCSF)
Old 08-11-2008, 08:52 PM
TJ

i just kinda asked this girl out... shes my neighbor and we're really close, and I kinda pissed her off some how....and i feel like a jerk now...
Old 08-11-2008, 09:14 PM
Ex-Woodsball Player

it really pisses me off that all the news is all focused on the fact that john Edwards can't keep his crap in his pants. When Bernie Mac & issic hays both passed away. I found out by reading the tiny left hand corner on aol.com when I was checking my mail. I thinks it's bullcrap considering anna nicole smith was On 24/7 after she died nothing against her but damn u have 2 ppl die and little to no coverage. Sorry for the bad typing I still have alot of drugs in my system from my sergery earlier today.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:19 AM

i agree. when george carlin died, i stumbled upon it on a random side-headline on aol or something...

but the media is politically biased, so you dont really have a choice unless you start listening/watching BBC...
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
Old 08-12-2008, 08:35 AM
Spyder Addict

UGH, so I had my tickets sold, and was supposed to meet the guy today, but now, he doesnt want them, so here I am, stuck with the 2 tickets 2 days before the concert. I Put them on craigslist now, as well as the bargain finder, and I had one more guy who wanted them from when I gave the info to the radio station, maybe I will see if he still wants them. But even still, I cant beleive this guy backed out, I offered to personally drive them to him, which is a good solid hours drive, which is saving him tons of money, but then he just texts my phone this morning saying that he cant buy them anymore. UGH!
Old 08-12-2008, 08:47 AM
<<< my friend's idea of good camouflage...

i agree DF, thats why russert was a big deal when he died, but others like comedians and such are just "small stories"

SNIPER

-A skilled military rifleman detailed to spot and pick off enemy soldiers from a concealed place.
-One who shoots at other people from a concealed place.

Those who that say a paintball sniper doesn't exist, haven't come across one yet.

View My Special Ops Brigade Page
Old 08-12-2008, 05:46 PM

ugh, i built a complete PC minus HDD and dvd drive for $500. i NEED my pc back, my IBM craptop just isnt cutting it. but first i have to get my car fixed. about $300 to get my bumper painted, then im not going to worry about the other stuff since it runs fine now.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote: