Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Picture and Video Pages
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Resident *******

Default Re: Finally satisfied....almost, lol.

I wonder what the next thread Druid will post in... the one about tattoos? Oh wait...

It's the person's choice as to whether or not they have something like this done, and if they like it, all power to them. If they want it done, then something like discrimination wont bother them. Speaking of discrimination, persecution goes hand-in-hand with it and it is not a very moral thing to do to someone over their ears.

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 07-10-2006, 04:29 PM
Mo Anam Cara (friend of my soul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewTheTheif
wtf people, he asked us what we thought of the peices of metal in his ears, not his life choices
but sadly...they can go hand in hand - one can (and likely will) affect the other. Should it? no...but the sad fact is, it can/does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred76
I wonder what the next thread Druid will post in... the one about tattoos? Oh wait...

My tattoos are not visible while dressed in class 1 or class 2 dress code (work)...your attempt to discredit me is a lame one. My employers can't see them and that's all they care about. If it's not seen, they're not able to be discriminated against because no one knows they are there.

It's the person's choice as to whether or not they have something like this done, and if they like it, all power to them. If they want it done, then something like discrimination wont bother them. Speaking of discrimination, persecution goes hand-in-hand with it and it is not a very moral thing to do to someone over their ears.
You're right...it isn't...but it does happen. People need to understand that.

Last edited by druid : 07-10-2006 at 04:39 PM.
Old 07-10-2006, 05:28 PM
Public Enemy #1

I think I speak for everyone when I say, criticism of his life choices and the future are not necessary. I also think I speak for everyone when I say just drop it.

Let's get back to what this topic is about: What you think about his piercings and the piercings alone?
you know you got something nice when timmyshoota likes it.
Buy my gear! $500!
Old 07-10-2006, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyshoota
What you think about his piercings and the piercings alone?
The holes in his ears look stupid.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:30 PM
Mo Anam Cara (friend of my soul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydr
I think i speak for everyone when i say druid gtfo
Yet, another fine addition in the plethora of useless posts...and here's a clue (since it's obvious you don't have one)...you have as much to say about it as one of my own children. It's nice to know they act more mature than you...even at the youngest age of 7...

Quote:
if you get the 1/2 i demand you put your keys in it.
Quote:
I've seen more of these lately
Quote:
Maybe in your neck of the woods,but in his part of the world its normal.And piercings can be removed.
Quote:
if you guys have a problem with it or dont like it,dont post.
You're obviously trying to bait me into flaming back at you, possibly with the hopes of getting me banned. Sorry to disappoint you, it's not going to happen.

I will say this though...in any given day...I have posted more useful tips and/or help than you have in any given month. I wish I could convey how insignificant you are to me and the world in general. Your 'witty quips' make me laugh every time because they mirror the juvenile banter and mentality exhibited on Nation. The best part of all this is...I was pretty much done with answering all the attacks...until you inappropriately opened your mouth (yet again). Now, I will never leave this thread until the mods lock it, or I am banned (and since I haven't done anything to provoke either case, you are out of luck). Congratulations...You've granted my admission for the long haul. Hope your proud of yourself, you got exactly the OPPOSITE of what you wanted.

**thinks out loud...typical kid...doesn't know how or when to shut his mouth**

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyshoota
Let's get back to what this topic is about: What you think about his piercings and the piercings alone?
Absolutely. Me personally? As an individual? Meh...it's not for me. As far as looking at them, I tend to ask myself "what's wrong with that dude?" Then I realize that he's expressing himself as I do with my tattoos. The only difference is, you can't see mine unless I'm bare back and his are visible from across the street. Do I care personally? Nope...it's his ears. I don't care if he mounts a gauge the size of a truck rim...I don't have to look at it, go home with it, sleep with it, rely on his paycheck from it...I just happen to know how employers think. Since he's going to be his own employer...it really doesn't matter now, does it?

Last edited by druid : 07-10-2006 at 08:42 PM.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:53 PM
<- Is It Dead??

do we even have mods anymore? take a chill pill guys and change your tampax.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:10 PM
Banned

I was the bigger man and deleted my posts,I hope you'll do the same.
Old 06-10-2015, 03:20 PM
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKwithPride View Post
And you have the power to tell the future and to tell me that I won't be able to support a family? I know the people at hot topic, some of them are well out of highschool. I also know people who have holes in their ears up to an inch doing construction and drywall, stuff like that. That stuff pays well. And for your information, I plan on going to college, get my business degree, and run my own business. It's either that or I'll co-take over my aunts tax preparing business if I decide I want to be a CPA. So I don't know where YOU come off telling ME how I will live.

EDIT: Also, I'm not going to change my mind, I made a decision, and I'm sticking with it, no matter what gets in my way.
LOL, I became a drug addict instead.

Also,

I'm in the process of stretching them larger. I was planning on going to 1 3/4" but I think I'll settle at 1 1/2" for awhile. The white part is 1 1/4" and the purple stuff is tape to help stretch.

EDIT: And no, I can't resize. It's too hot and I'm too lazy.
Old 06-10-2015, 03:52 PM

Respected, period.

Could you resize the image, its a bit large...

I was at 0ga and 4ga (2 holes in each ear) before I took mine out. I wish I could still have them and if I changed jobs or my company decides to allow them, I will put them back in. I took them out because I was at a job fair, right before I graduated from ASU, and I had numerous recruiters say they wouldn't even interview me because of the gauges.

edited: I think this was at 2ga and 4ga.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations