Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2008, 03:06 PM
Banned

Default Re: I need help on what to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoosh81 View Post
That refers to, What?
yeah, I knew that was going to happen the name was a bad choice but I've learned a lot in 2 years and if you think I'm a noob, GOD you should see the people I talk to
Old 02-06-2008, 05:18 PM
don't let your meat loaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by newkid View Post
yeah, I knew that was going to happen the name was a bad choice but I've learned a lot in 2 years and if you think I'm a noob, GOD you should see the people I talk to
If you pm one of the super mods they might allow you to change. There is another forum that I post on that is the same build as this and they allow people to change their name.

I picked mine, or rather, this is the one I use for everything. Myspace, xbox live, other forums,... you name it. Plus, if you happen to be somewhere else and you see deano 177, you will probably find out it's me!

PBNTrust
Old 02-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Don't dis spyder cuz ill dis you about your gun

you can run co2 in a vs beacuse techincally its not an electropnuematic gun, but, co2 is hard on the intrernals and the orings, causing you to have to change them frequntly, co2 is freezing cold and when you put that to an oring what do you get, a oring that falls apart quik
Old 02-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Resident *******

Don't make me quote manuals at you.... Manufactures only suggest what is safe for the markers, follow the manual and you're going to get somewhere with your gun besides the shop you bought it out of.

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 02-06-2008, 10:21 PM
not a nublet, sheesh.

Now, now tim, they WERE going to allow co2 with the vs series initially, and they ARE allowing it with the RS series.

The only differences between RS and VS are the REGS, thus, I would deduce that the VS2/3 would work with co2, however I doubt the reg could handle a high fire rate.

Now thats not to say I recommend using co2 with a shoddy reg, but TBH the worst you could do is blow a few o-rings and go buy an hpa tank, or get a shop to install an anti-siphon.
Trinity Front block
IPS Sunbear Bolt
Dark Horizon titanium striker

Green/silver VSC CCI Phantom

Red/Black PMR SE
Old 02-07-2008, 06:25 AM
Don't dis spyder cuz ill dis you about your gun

not exactly, the rsx that has the same valve as the vs is hpa only to, the new SE technology on the vs allows co2
Old 02-07-2008, 10:46 AM

i freeze up my mr1 on co2 so i went and bought 2 used air tanks 48/3000 and 68/4500 for under the price of one 48/3000 steely.
because i saved so much coin i bought a vs3 and now if anyone asks the only thing good about co2 to me is the shot count anything else junk. it costs the same to fill and my guns never miss a beat

-MR1: trinity feedneck, mr series 16" riffled, no co2 filter, macro line, 48/3000 steely, remote coil. soon: j&j 16"-20", mr series stock.

IF YOUR PARENTS DONT PAY FOR YOU TO PLAY PAINTBALL PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG
Old 02-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Resident *******

With the VS series, the regulator is on the bottomline (common knowledge, but bear with me). If this regulator were to blow from maluse, dirt, coldness, etc etc on CO2, it would not bleed the air in a decent fashion as most aftermarket regs will in order to protect the marker (regulator's a ****load cheaper than a thousand or more dollar gun, that's what they're thinking when they're making them). Thus, the gun will be subjected to the full 1800 WP of the CO2 gas, because it is allowed to expand to that extent through the foregrip and bottomline. Let me know when they make a gun that is designed for that pressure, because I'm going to make myself a damned bunker when I first hear that they do! The orings would freeze, crack, and give way first around the valve, then spew that noxious gas we love oh so dearly into the atmosphere around the marker, most likely chilling the marker to the point that if you were to hold it, it'd be equivalent to licking a light poll when it's snowing.

Sounds great, don't it? The RS most likely has a blow-off built in to keep that from happening, but I seriously doubt the VS2 does as it's NOT designed for it, as stated by the manufacture and every damned thing put up on the web that has to do with it's air source. I've had a CO2 bottle catastrophically fail on me before, chemically burning my right hand that was holding the bottle. ****, it hurt like a mother ****er. If it wasn't for the regulator on my gun from bleeding the pressure, it woulda got my other hand as well as it was right on the marker's VA.

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 02-07-2008, 02:20 PM
Bling Bling Bling

OK after reading that I have only one comment...

PLAY NICE, I am sick and the ban stick makes me feel better

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Old 02-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Spyder Addict

bigred. I saw that happen to somebody, not pretty.