xbox 360 game update
well i thought id inform some of you gamers and xbox owners that the real big game season for the 360 is on.
its usually about a year before the large amounts of decent games come out, and its that time for the 360, the console is ripe!
this "season" starts late october and goes through spring 2007. you'll be hit with some really great games.
1. october 19, 2006: splinter cell: double agent
-nothing special, but it is going to be much easier to play, it is multi platform, so its sort-of a low key entrence.
2.november 7 and 12 (yea...): gears of war
- this is the real bang for gamers. words cannot explain how awesome this game will be, but fortunately these videos will, i wont directly link because none are favorites. http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1...of-War/#movies
-note:call of duty 3 comes out on the 7th as well, but uh... ww2 games are old, besides gears will blow it away
-fear also comes out on the 7th, but there is no different content here
3.november 17th/19th(i forget): rainbow six: vegas
- the p.e.c really ruined lockdown, but their new video shows that they fixed it, now that pec doesnt just have 50 things in it... try like 500. also scopes and normal weapons are back, guns are customizable to the tooth movie: http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-...x-Live-Vision/
-doa extreme 2 comes out on the 20th, for all of you 12 yearolds that like well animated females...
4. apperently q4: 2k6 but with the lack of vids, and previews, ill doubt it: huxley
-mmo fps. need i say more. only one video is out, its an in engine preview. it seems at the time all they had were 3 weapons a few charicters, 1 vehicle and 1 area of the map, so they had some working to do, nothing incredibly impressive but it is a marking spot, being the first mmofps to really hit consoles
5. q1 2k7: lost planet
download the low(er) res demo on xbox live. its pretty good, especailly when you get the skills down well.
6. q2 2k7 half life 2: 2, ep1, ep2, tf2, portals bundle
-all of this for the regular price of a game, this is a deal! not to mention if you are tuning your skills for halo 3, portals could be the game to do it. already reccommended as brain+hand excersize by both of my level 40 halo freinds.
7. q2 2k7: bioshock
-without the video it really looks pretty sucky... like some aquaman-esque game. but really this is a deep story within the shell of something similar to condemned... i can't link to the video because i dont think mods would approve, even though it asks for birth date before you view it. why? intense gore scenes... through fps its so real that i almost pee-d myself. im sure you can find it at team xbox if you want but i wont link to it unless a mod gives me the goahead. pm me if you'd like to preview it for approval (mods) or if you cant find it on your own (non-mods)