Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2006, 05:54 PM
Not dead yet!

Default Kingman VS2

VS2 w/ blue body kit and barrel tip.
HPA
Halo

This marker is a step beyond the typical Spyder that Kingman puts out. the marker with paint and air is well balanced.

it only has 2 firing modes... semi auto and 3 shot burst. there is a tournament lock that is a simple removal of a computer jumper from the electronic board which locks it in semiauto mode.

the eyes can be easily turned off if need be on the fly using the bottom of the 2 buttons on the heel of the grip.

there is no LCD. rather, to tell the user that the marker is in what fire mode, if the eyes are on/off, or if the battery is low, this is all done by LED lights.

contrary to how the directions are written, the large knob is not how one changes the pressure of the regulator when it is first mentioned. rather, it is by a set screw beside the knob.

the marker shoots well. and has very little recoil. the marker is driven by a spring for the striker and a spring for the valve. it is not powered by a ram like an Intimidator or Raven Primal. it is still a Spyder in function.

the valve is that of a 2 piece design. one that i will liken to an extension. there is also 2 striker buffers internally.

if one wished to place an aftermarket regulator onto the marker, they will need to purchase a new VA.

one other downside is that the VS2 only comes in a silver body.

the design of the Infiniti trigger is a much improvement to the standard 2 finger trigger as it provides better surface area for quicker response.

i like this marker as it is a giant leap forward with the name Kingman attached to it. it should be a consideration for any of those that wish to get a tournament ready marker out of the box.

for a more in deapth review with pics of both the VS2 and VS3, log onto my site.