Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2006, 01:46 PM

Default Re: Stupid People

my cabin is bordering the land with the farmhouse. then i think they sold it. so they are the second cabin down now it think. i remember sneaking over to their basketball court and playing there. lol, thats so funny that they live next to us

Edit: the basketball net is right by the big garage and baseball field, i dont know if they put it up before or after you were last there.
Old 07-15-2006, 02:09 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Well, I chalk up my 0 fer to hot weather, a complaining daughter and having to constantly bait hooks - daughters and fishing are interesting. Well, daughters and BAIT are interesting!

I used to fish every Saturday when I was younger, but fell out of the practice in college. I started back up again this summer - it's really a good time...
Old 07-15-2006, 02:26 PM
Marine Corps.

Yearp ... fishing is pretty cool. I have a few lakes where you can catch big pikes, sunnies, bluegills ... but takes a while to actually catch em ... havta catch live minows hook them by the lower lip .. (or you might kill it in the upper ... (brain)) .. and let it swim a bit far off shore so a fish sees it and snaps at it ... but as soon as the minnow dies ... you gotta get another ... (Lake waterford)

Usually go to a different lake with firsttimers cuz they get fustrated when they don't catch anything .. ... you can catch small sunnies, bluegills ... Then you can always go in the water to catch small -> BIG snappers ... but we don't reccomend it ... Painter turtles, Kuder turtles ... awesome stuff in that lake ... (downs park)
Old 07-15-2006, 03:02 PM
Banned

That is funny that you live next to them. They only have the green cabin, and the blue one now. They sold the rest of them after grandma passed away. She was the original owners of them all. They still go up there but not as much. The family is all over the place now. What a small world.