Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Veteran Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2006, 10:50 PM
I wanna be formal but I'm here to party!

Default Re: Should I...

K now that I'm back at home I can put my two cent's in.

I don't think it's necessary if you have a semi on the field to have a backup pistol I think I would rather have an extra pod as you shouldn't get that low on paint anyway during a game. If your in a firefight and you start getting low just shoot.. flip the lid... shoot... dump your pod close lid boom back in the game.

I only think a pistol is necessary if it's your main marker at the moment. I got a D-day video with Tom Kaye running onto the harbor by himself with two palmer's springfed pistol's blasting away while there are over a hundred people shooting at him. That was pretty cool but then he had to duck into a bunker and reload and he had to do it by hand. To each his own I guess.

JB.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:18 PM
this is my coat of arms and this is my dynasty Uí Fiachrach

Thanks for the help guys but, I should have mentioned that I am a meticulous shooter and play woodsball so I would use the pistol when I occasionally need it like if my gun stopped working (it's happened before).

Vid of me and my Guitar
derek_owns_a_guerrilla_radio-School buses don't = target practice, Hoss.. 
Hossapher-i shot alot of different types

MR1 Sniper Rifle
Rocket Launcher
Old 07-12-2006, 10:51 AM
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?

The only point behind a pistol is if your gun jamms or you run out of air in a woodsball game and you dont want to be out. You simply just pull out your pistol and continue playing till your shot. Then when your out just go back and fix your gun. I dont see any other point in them. Unless you want to look cool and/or you use it for point blank shots.

I have done the "Out of paint dry shot at enemy" before. Its fun... I kept two people behind a bunker in woodsball by dryshooting when I ran out of paint. (Stupid me didnt have my pod pack yet)

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"