Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2006, 05:15 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Default Re: ...another 'tragic accident'.....

Not offended at all...just joining in the game is all. Thanks for remembering that stuff though - makes me feel better!
Old 07-11-2006, 11:12 AM
New Guy

I can hardly wait for the lawsuit against the paintball gun manufacturer and the screw driver manufacturer. Certainly the screwdriver manufacturer should have foreseen that one could place it in a PB gun and fire it at another person. They should definitely have labels on screwdrivers telling people not to insert this device into a PB gun.....blahhh.....blahhhh....blahhhh...... So tired of crap like this!

I only wish that the 21yr old would have shot the 23yr old instead of the 9yr old who probably had no idea of the repercussions. Otherwise I would just consider it an act of Darwinism and went about my business.

I can see it now......soon enough we will all have to............nahhh...I won't even say it as someone might read it and actually consider it....

As far as spelling goes, I have spelled my own name wrong........twice.......and it had nothing to do with a typo.........I bet none of you can say that..........stupid engineers!
Old 07-11-2006, 11:47 AM
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leed
Of course, no one EVER get's mad about things when someone beats someone else to death with a BASEBALL bat...
Or a hockey stick, or a LAX stick, or a golf club...

But they should meantion that those types of things arent meant to be in a paintball gun. To people unknowledgeable to the sport, the screwdriver in the gun and the way they casually meantioned that you should "Wear a face mask and goggles" seems like they are saying that the facemask will help you survive a screwdriver in a paintball gun. I am pretty sure it will break the lense and break the rubber going through into the person anyway.

Its stupid **** like this that makes people hate paintball even more. If they have never played it, or are conserned parents they could come up with the assumption (and I am sure that the people in alot of these states making the laws against the guns have never played paintball) that paintball guns are considered a leathal weapon and should be outlawed. Some stupid parents have already potitioned against paintball and I have read it somewhere before. The parents filed a lawsuit and made a movement twards outlawing paintball in their state just because their stupid son took a paintball gun and shot himself in the upper eye at point blank range when looking down the barrel. (Sounds like parent supervision isnt in their volcabulary)

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"
Old 07-11-2006, 01:29 PM
Banned

"If guns (paintball or otherwise) can be blamed for killing people, then I can blame my pen for mis-spelled words."

I can't remeber who said it but it was from one of the guys from Blue Comedy Tour, I think Larry.

Someone will always use something improperly or not for the intended use and when someone gets hurt it is always the items fault for not having the label to warn people. That will always Flame me. I spilled coffee from the drive through on my lap...How was I suppose to know it was Hot, there was no label. STUPID ***ES. It truely is amazing though how we as a society take this type of action and just give a slap on the wrist. When I was growing up (3rd World Country) I watched a guy get killed by a mob because he stole something from a local vendor. The crime rate in locations like that are always lower because could you imagine what would happen to thin kid had he done that where I was....Ouch.