Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Tourney Talk > Players' Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2006, 09:08 PM
viper one

Default waco/temple texas

hey im thinkin about comin home to visit soon and live around temple and waco. actually rosebud but since nobody knows where the heck that is . . . . anyway i just got into this stuff so i never really knew any places to play around there so if anybody knows any place to play let me know cuz i plan on bringing the marker home and wanna play. only thing is i dont know how the airline is about bringing these things so i might need to borrow a co2 or air tank or something. i hope they let me bring mine. anyways im thinking end of august.

also, this is gonna be a few years but when i get out of here i plan on seting up a woods course back on the farm. depends how long i stay with this navy thing and when i get to go home for good. If anybody in the area is interested stay tuned, i got the land to do whatever i want so if anybody has any course design ideas throw em at me. so far i got a semi wooded area to work with with a creek weaving through it. you gotta cross it 3 times to get from one end to the other. And i got some open land to throw in as big of a speedball course as i can come up with. only hangup is its kinda in the middle of nowhere and yeah itl be hard to find players. just ideas so far, but i love this game and wanna make a field to play on.
Old 06-26-2006, 02:37 PM
New Guy

Cool Re: waco/temple texas

Im in Lewisville Tx just north of Dallas. I'm interested in ya woodsball course idea. My brother and I were talkin bout settin up a shop and maybe a field over in this area. Keep me posted on what you end up doin.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:53 PM
viper one

Default Re: waco/temple texas

yeah like i said its gonna be a few years before i even get to start. plus the land is pretty much in BFE. not much around us as far as population goes. but who knows.

in process of customizing body to repair damage done by NDZ EQ bolt not fitting right.

Last edited by viperx6x9x : 08-02-2006 at 08:24 AM.
Old 06-28-2006, 12:35 PM
New Guy

I understand...just keep me posted. btw what's bfe?
Old 06-28-2006, 10:32 PM
viper one

basically slang for middle of nowhere. lets see how to put this politically correct. Bum F__k Egypt. I hope that dont make anybody mad i edited the word myself to try to make amens. lol

in process of customizing body to repair damage done by NDZ EQ bolt not fitting right.