Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Veteran Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2006, 07:01 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Default Re: I got someone to surrender today!

Yowtch! Never had a kidney shot, but this is the second post I've read today about a kidney shot putting someone down...
Old 06-17-2006, 07:03 PM
Has Been

Kidney shot = not FTW

my dad flanked my uncle once, shot him in the kidney, and my uncle did some cussing, and doesnt play paintball anymore.lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Old 06-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Spyder Addict

Dargon would hate me! If say surrender with my Borg pointed at you in RT and you flinch, by the time you finally call out your gonna be hating life! you figure 1/4 second reaction time.......me pulling 15 BPS.....board doubles that.....you could be looking at 15 balls if it takes you a 1/4 second to call out!
Old 06-18-2006, 12:29 PM
I wanna be formal but I'm here to party!

Sound's like you had a great day Vike!

Yeah the 3.5 oz tanks are great I ditched 12 gram's altogether since your already at a crutch by playing pump.

Lol I love it when people underestimate pump player's. We had a game up here I didn't know anybody and they were going to play woodsball on somebody's property. They questioned and snickered at my phantom and started showing me there rt tippmann's. First game 8 on 8 I wiped out 6 of them just cause they kept posting on me way too long lol.

If you have to use that paint anymore here's what you can do for a homemade detent cause I've had to use that Diablo your talking about before. If the ball roll's out of your smallest detent ring (silver .679 one) then don't use them. Instead take a piece of electrical tape about 3/4 inch long. Wrap one edge on the outside of your barrel back and fold the other side into the barrel but pinch the piece going inside just a little bit to form a crease. That way you have a large detent inside your barrel that hold's the ball in place but gives to let the ball go through when fired. I do this all the time anymore with my sniper as it's very effective and doesn't hinder accuracy. I don't even bother with my barrel kit anymore I just use my boomstick and the tape detent.

Actually I think it's better than a barrel kit when you do a lot of running on the field cause you don't want ball's to be too tight in the barrel for chop's and you don't want them too loose or the roll out. This method eliminates both problem's and let's you be more aggressive due to not having to worry about rollout's/ball breakage etc. etc.

JB.
Old 06-18-2006, 01:19 PM
Banned

im sorta fond of the new specops stock... http://specialopspaintball.com/shop/...p?SKU=210+0045

may not be right for you, i always hated stocks that are low though
Old 06-18-2006, 03:34 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QAZ123
Sound's like you had a great day Vike!

If you have to use that paint anymore here's what you can do for a homemade detent cause I've had to use that Diablo your talking about before. If the ball roll's out of your smallest detent ring (silver .679 one) then don't use them. Instead take a piece of electrical tape about 3/4 inch long. Wrap one edge on the outside of your barrel back and fold the other side into the barrel but pinch the piece going inside just a little bit to form a crease. That way you have a large detent inside your barrel that hold's the ball in place but gives to let the ball go through when fired. I do this all the time anymore with my sniper as it's very effective and doesn't hinder accuracy. I don't even bother with my barrel kit anymore I just use my boomstick and the tape detent.
JB.
That sounds like a great idea! I'll definitely try that - it's really frustrating when paint rolls out....I actually went to Wal-Mart today and bought a small thing of Scorch to see if it would fit better in the barrel. It's pretty small, but not nearly as small as the Nightmare stuff I have now. I still have 3 bags of that stuff left though, so I'll definitely try the tape thing.

Claus - I like the thickness of the shoulder part, but not the overall look of it. I think I just need to get used to the stock. After using an HPA tank for a stock for years, you sorta get used to it - it's pretty comfy after all!