Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2006, 09:38 PM
Pump Freak!

Default Kingman Hammer Information

In hopes to fill in this section with some useful information, I decided to gather some links on our beloved Kingman Hammer. Most of the old members have already seen this stuff floating around, but I wanted to have it all in one place.

Kingman Hammer models on Vintage Rex**
Kingman Hammer A
Kingman Hammer 2
Kingman Hammer P
Kingman Hammer Plus

Kingman Hammer ads at the Online Paintball Museum
Kingman "Flame Broiled" advertismentKingman Hammer Series advertisment
Kingman Hammer "Nail the Competition" advertisement

Other Hammer Goodies
Kingman Hammer and Hammer II @ OtterSC Customs
Yes, even our beloved Otter owns a few Hammers. He's got some pictures along with the usual detailed and descriptive write-up we've come to expect.
Hammer 2 review article @ M. Carter Brown
M. Carter Brown is another great place to get information on oldschool paintball guns and gear. One of the members did this review, along with a full breakdown of the marker with pics.
Hammer 3 (semi-auto) recently sold on eBay
These were a myth... a unicorn... nothing more than a promotional photo from an old advertisement... until someone decided to sell one on eBay. Read about the auction and see what it went for.
Picture of Hammer 3 semi-auto taken from ebay
I downloaded the picture from the ebay auction and hosted it myself on putfile... just so you folks can look at it even after the auction file is deleted.

If you have anything to add to this list please post here, but lets keep this thread related specifically to INFORMATION concerning the Kingman Hammer series. For discussions, comparisons, polls, etc... you can create a new post with your specific questions and/or comments. Thanks.

**Vintage Rex is one of the absolute BEST resources for pictures and information on oldschool paintball markers and other equipment, but they seem to be lacking some key pieces of information on the Kingman Hammer. If you have pictures and/or valid confirmed information, please help them out. Thanks