Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Electronic Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2006, 03:44 AM
New Guy

Smile blocks and q loaders

I relly want to get a new block that has a gauge for my older style electra, but later on, I want to get a q loader and position it right inder the barrel by attachin it to the regulator

but the problem is is that these days i cant seem to find any more good 'ol fashend 90* blocks with gauge thread (if i have 15* or trinity they it would be facing down and stuff). can you please give me a link?

but those of you with q loaders, is the q loader adjustibel to be able to fit right under barrel if you ahve a assault block or trininty block?

and one more thing, to possibly solve more of my poroblems does the bob long regulater have ports for guages?

Last edited by madmax : 05-08-2006 at 09:07 AM.
Old 05-08-2006, 09:41 AM
Mo Anam Cara (friend of my soul)

Default Re: blocks and q loaders

[quote=madmax]I relly want to get a new block that has a gauge for my older style electra, but later on, I want to get a q loader and position it right inder the barrel by attachin it to the regulator

but the problem is is that these days i cant seem to find any more good 'ol fashend 90* blocks with gauge thread (if i have 15* or trinity they it would be facing down and stuff). can you please give me a link?
I went through every store link I have and the only VA with a gauge mount is an Assault Block or a Trinity...but HERE is a tutorial on how to mount one into your current VA.
but those of you with q loaders, is the q loader adjustibel to be able to fit right under barrel if you ahve a assault block or trininty block?
Yep...comes with 3 different mounting rings that fit 3 different sized regs/barrels/w-e
and one more thing, to possibly solve more of my poroblems does the bob long regulater have ports for guages? yep...most of the 'normal' sized or '(CP) Long regs have gauge collars or mounting holes directly accross from the line port.[/quote
Old 05-08-2006, 01:56 PM
New Guy

when u say that it come with 3 dif. mounting rings, dos that come with the basic set or do u have to buy that like 23$ custom mounting kit (refering to q-loader website)
Old 05-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Mo Anam Cara (friend of my soul)

comes with the rings normally...the CMS has an additional bracket...